No announcement yet.

Week 16: Ravens @ Steelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is correct. Ravens win, they're in. The Raiders play extremely well against good teams this season, so that should be interesting. They seem to be running the ball well and they have good players on defense. Should be interesting and fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      That is correct. Ravens win, they're in. The Raiders play extremely well against good teams this season, so that should be interesting. They seem to be running the ball well and they have good players on defense. Should be interesting and fun to watch.
      Oh I have no doubt that the Ravens will blow it, but i was just makin sure all we had to do was win.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Troy Smith isn't worth anything as far as draft picks or in a package to get a worthwhile player. We could only trade him for like a dime back or some one of that value.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
          we dont have to root for anybody, all we need to do is win in Oakland and we're in I thought.

As for Troy Smith I don't think we can get anything for him, he basically has zero trade value in the league.
          you're correct, we win and we're in. But If the games I bolded go down. then we'd play Cincy instead of New England.

and you really think we'll lose to Oakland? with the playoffs on the line? I don't care how many good team's they've beat, Raven's don't lose to the bad teams PLUS, the playoffs are on the line, no way Harbaugh overlooks the Raiders.

Comment

That was just ERU being ERU.
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
              That was just ERU being ERU.
              yeah, if he was right about his predictions, then the Ravens would be in the 2-4 win range.

Comment

Do I honestly think we'll lose to Oakland...No

Would it shock me if this inconsistent, undisciplined, unaccountable bunch of garbage went in there and blew it...No

Thats basically the point Im making.
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Would it shock me if this inconsistent, undisciplined, unaccountable bunch of garbage went in there and blew it...No

Yeah I agree with this....but Oakland commits a lot of penalties too, so hopefully they will commit more than we do...will Gaither be back?

Comment

Unfortunately I've come to be at this point as well. We haven't lost to bad teams, but as soon as we play a good one we're done for. The talent is there, but the discipline, coaching, and football IQ isn't.

Comment

A little comment on the Troy Smith trade request, this is kinda like a dream, but I wanted to post it anyways.

Say we trade Troy Smith + Ravens 1st Rounder + Ravens 2nd Rounder + Ravens 5th rounder FOR St. Louis Rams 1st Rounder and then draft Ndamukong Suh!

Imagine that :) Ngata, Suh, and Edwards in a 3-4 with Ngata as the NT and Suh and Edwards as the DE's.

Suggs and Jarret Johnson w/ Barnes and Kruger rotating as the OLB's

Ray Ray and Ellerbe/Gooden at MLB

WOW that would be such a beastly front 7. No need for a lock down corner when you've got a front 7 like that. And then make a move in free agency for a Brandon Marshall or Vincent Jackson and we are set.

Although, we all know that's not happening :D just wanted to post it
                      Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 12-30-2009, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                        A little comment on the Troy Smith trade request, this is kinda like a dream, but I wanted to post it anyways.

Say we trade Troy Smith + Ravens 1st Rounder + Ravens 2nd Rounder + Ravens 5th rounder FOR St. Louis Rams 1st Rounder and then draft Ndamukong Suh!

Imagine that :) Ngata, Suh, and Edwards in a 3-4 with Ngata as the NT and Suh and Edwards as the DE's.

Suggs and Jarret Johnson w/ Barnes and Kruger rotatingas the OLB's

Ray Ray and Ellerbe/Gooden at MLB

WOW that would be such a beastly front 7. No need for a lock down corner when you've got a front 7 like that. And then make a move in free agency for a Brandon Marshall or Vincent Jackson and we are set.

Although, we all know that's not happening :D just wanted to post it
                        I would like to start off by saying I hate you BmoreBlackByrds for making me salivate at something that as you stated would never happen.....but if such a dream were to come true, our secondary would be fine with Webb and Fox as our 1 and 2 corners, maybe Wash at nickel, and Zibby and please god a healthy Reed....we would be great.

Comment

Not going to happen.
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information