2009 AFC wild card: Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 AFC wild card: Patriots

We made it boys now lets enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We go up to foxboro to face the Patriots 1:00 on sunday. I am very thankful NFL made it a 1:00 game on sunday instead of a saturday game.

Welker is out and that will help us, I think we can focus on Moss more which will be good.

Brady is also hurt, 3 broken ribs and a broken ring finger on his throwing hand, we gotta get pressure on him and hit him, rough him up a bit. I am nervous the refs will be more cautios then usual because they know Brady is banged up, they may not want the golden boy hurt.

Somebody posted this on another forum and I thought that I would share it here.

Hehehe...

Comment

I want that as my sig!!!!!!
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Are we doin predicions in here? Or are we startin up another thread later in the week?
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I'm guessing predictions will go here but people won't make predictions until later in the week.

I will make mine if you make yours ;)
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

Looks like the predictions/gameday thread.

Comment

Prediction
              - Pats Defense won't be able to stop Ray Rice in the open field.
              - Brady will force some bad throws once he gets hit.
              - Ravens energy and team spirit will outmatch the Patriots.
              - Look for Derrick Mason to get some clutch 3rd down catches.

Ravens 27
              Pats 21

Go Celtics
              Go Irish
              Go Ravens

Comment

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
                Prediction
                - Pats Defense won't be able to stop Ray Rice in the open field.
                - Brady will force some bad throws once he gets hit.
                - Ravens energy and team spirit will outmatch the Patriots.
                - Look for Derrick Mason to get some clutch 3rd down catches.

Ravens 27
                Pats 21
                who's gonna do the hitting on Brady?

Comment

Prediction:

1. Tom brady gets all goddamned day to stand back there and find the open WR/TE/RB/FB.
                  2. No One can cover Julian Edelman on our squad Im gonna say he has somewhere in the neighborhood of 7-10 catches for 80-100 yds and 1 to 2 TDs.
                  3. Joe will continue to hold the ball forfuckingever and get sacked.
                  4. Ray Rice and Willis will be able to move the ball.
                  5. We'll continue to forget Demetrius Williams exists while we watch Clayton drop balls/not get open.

Final score:

Patriots 28
                  Ravens 17
                  HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                    Prediction:

1. Tom brady gets all goddamned day to stand back there and find the open WR/TE/RB/FB.
                    I just watched the game from earlier this season and we got a lot of pressure on Brady. So I say we get a pick and 2-3 sacks.
                    2. No One can cover Julian Edelman on our squad Im gonna say he has somewhere in the neighborhood of 7-10 catches for 80-100 yds and 1 to 2 TDs.
                    I don't think this will be the case at all. I think you are over-rating him. I say 3 catches 30-35 yards.
                    3. Joe will continue to hold the ball forfuckingever and get sacked.
                    Joe's recievers will not get open fast enough so he will be forced to hold the ball(I hate people making it like it is his fault)
                    4. Ray Rice and Willis will be able to move the ball.
                    Ray Rice will **** all over them and Willis gets a TD
                    5. We'll continue to forget Demetrius Williams exists while we watch Clayton drop balls/not get open.
                    This

Final score:

Patriots 28
                    Ravens 17

My final score is 24-21 Ravens
                    Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

That game against the Pats was in week 4, the pass rush has gotten worse and worse IMO as the season has gone on. I know we got in the Raiders QBs faces a little better but that OL is one of the worst in the NFL.

Maybe Im not overrating Edelman, maybe Im looking at who will be covering him.......Corey Ivy/Frank Walker/Dawan Landry he should eat all of them up pretty easily.

I hate people making it look like the sacks are the OL's fault, which is why I said Joe holds the ball too long. Trust me there is no one who hates our starting WRs more than me, and I know they dont get open but your boy Ozzie seems to think they are just fine!

I don't know about **** all over them but Ray Ray and Willis should be able to move the ball well on this Pats D.

We agree on something?
                      HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                        That game against the Pats was in week 4, the pass rush has gotten worse and worse IMO as the season has gone on. I know we got in the Raiders QBs faces a little better but that OL is one of the worst in the NFL.

Maybe Im not overrating Edelman, maybe Im looking at who will be covering him.......Corey Ivy/Frank Walker/Dawan Landry he should eat all of them up pretty easily.

I hate people making it look like the sacks are the OL's fault, which is why I said Joe holds the ball too long. Trust me there is no one who hates our starting WRs more than me, and I know they dont get open but your boy Ozzie seems to think they are just fine!

I don't know about **** all over them but Ray Ray and Willis should be able to move the ball well on this Pats D.

We agree on something?
                        I think with Suggs being in the best shape he has been all year and Ellerbe and Barnes stepping up we will get pressure. I hate the idea of them covering anyone. So we agree on most of this.
                        Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Barnes has gotten more time and looked good. I hope we can get pressure.

and I think everyone will agree Dwill will end up wasting away on the bench when Clayton is there to stink up the place.

Comment

My boy Dannell Ellerbe!!! So happy to see him coming through on his oppurtunities unlike Tavares!!!
                            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Yup I have to admit ERU was right about Dwill in the sense that he has better potential than Clayton.
                              Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information