No announcement yet.

2009 AFC wild card: Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a good piece on the Ravens and the BS flags Brady begs for. I really hope we can pull this game out

Comment

Im too hungover for this early domination!

Comment

<3
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I am totally shocked, but not getting too excited yet. 2 more quarters to go, more than enough time for the Pat's to put up 14 points.

Comment

This is by far my 2nd favorite game in Ravens history besides of course the superbowl

Comment

Where the hell was that Raven team all season?

Comment

Also Flacco is hurt but he is a warrior still playing w/ that bad hip.
                We dominated the line of scrimmage on both offense and defense.

CBs played great as well.

overall great game.

Comment

Amazing...

Comment

Well can I get my props???? I said we were gong to bust their ass
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Excellent job RWO!!!

I've never been more proud of my team!!! That was abslutely amazing against the team I hate more than any other!!!!

Does anyone know if there is a gathering out Owings Mills tonight to welcome our boys back?
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                        Excellent job RWO!!!

I've never been more proud of my team!!! That was abslutely amazing against the team I hate more than any other!!!!

Does anyone know if there is a gathering out Owings Mills tonight to welcome our boys back?
                        Raven's website said the team was going to be returning at an unspecified location to avoid a ruckus.

Comment

They tweeted that there wasn't a meeting at Owings Mills either.

Didn't get to watch most of the game, but wow. I think Flacco's injury actually made Cameron do what most of us wanted him to do: run the ball. That's this teams key to victory, hopefully they do it again against the Colts on Saturday night.

Comment

you know who had the game of there life, Yanda. He is your traditonal mauler w/ surprisingly quick feet to be used on pulls. He is a good G

Comment

What was Harbaugh's response to not challenging the clear misruling on that punt muff? The guys upstairs must not be doing their jobs because they had ample time to check it. BTW could the secondary have played any better. I still don't know if Foxworth shutting down Brady was actually him or just Brady being pressured and flustered all day . BTW Landry played one of his best games I've seen him play in a while. When he plays completely focused and at his full potential it makes you feel crazy for thinking Zbi could do better than him. He just needs consistency.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

2. No One can cover Julian Edelman on our squad Im gonna say he has somewhere in the neighborhood of 7-10 catches for 80-100 yds and 1 to 2 TDs.
                                If we get the ball first and the O goes down and puts at lest 3 on the board, and then the D goesout and only allows 3 at most then we could be in for a real treat. If the O goes 3 and out and the D gives up a TD then Im gonna be ready to drive to Foxborough and punch somebody in the face!!!
                                Now that I gave you your props RWO, can I gets mine?

Edelman had 2 TDs, and was really the only threat the Pats had, and in the first offensive drive and defensive drives we knew we were in for a treat!
                                HALL OF FAMER!
                                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information