No announcement yet.

2009 AFC wild card: Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give you props ERU i thnk its justs the Pats system that virtually any slot WR can get 10 catches a game.

and I agree GHettosermon, I think that Zbi and Landry can make a great S combo when Reed hangs them up

Comment

Don't bash me, but it would not surprise me if Reed is gone by the end of the season. His body seems to be crippled and will not go another season healthy IMHO. If not this season, I could see next season as the year he hangs them up.

Comment

Didn't Eddlman only get 3 catches
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          Don't bash me, but it would not surprise me if Reed is gone by the end of the season. His body seems to be crippled and will not go another season healthy IMHO. If not this season, I could see next season as the year he hangs them up.
          Its unfourtanete but I agree, I think Ray will last longer then Reed. I think Zbi will be a fine replacement

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
            Didn't Eddlman only get 3 catches
            6 for 44 and 2tds, so I was off on the yards apologies.

And its Edelman not Eddlman.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Who cares how you spell that piece of shits name. Yea he had a better game than I thought. I will say both of his TD's came from Tom Brady having to move around which let the recievers break their routes. No excuse but just saying he didn't do anything spectacular.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information