Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COLTS part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • COLTS part 2

    After smushing the Patriots in New England in the first quarter, these Ravens are ******* hot. Like we game planned,
    - We hit Brady all afternoon and made him look like Mr. Slave -_-

    - We played our power run offense, and beat the **** out of their defense.
    ..The Colts defense is better, and faster but can tire down with our 3 headed monster pounding it all day. Last time the 2 met, Ravens clearly should've won that game, so winning against the same team, in the playoffs, with shitloads of momentum is DEFINITELY POSSIBLE.
    Predictions?
    Baltimore: 34
    Indianapolis: 31

    Go Celtics
    Go Irish
    Go Ravens

  • #2
    As great as we played its a lot to ask a team to go to NE and Indy back to back and win. The Colts OL is better than NE's IMO, and they are allowed to constantly hold by the NFL just like NE's. I'm not anticipating us getting to Peyton as we did Brady last week but anything's possible. As for the O, we should still be able to run the ball well, but when we have to rely on the pass I don't think its gonna be there. Flacco is more than hurt than we know and I just can't see him playing well enough to take us past the Colts. I know people will say we did it last week, but the Colts will score much more than 14points on us and we will need the passing attack to show up, and I don't think we have enough to keep up with the Colts. I think it'll be close throughout, with the Colts scoring a late TD to put it away.

    Colts 31
    Ravens 17
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

    Xbox Live - Kevown8999

    Comment


    • #3
      I think we have a legit shot at beating the Colts. We only lost by 2 earlier in the season. If we play a complete game like we did against NE, meaning few penalties and a great running game and the secondary plays well... I think we could have a repeat performance of the NE game. My prediction...

      Ravens 27
      Colts 21

      Comment


      • #4
        soooo i just pulled the trigger on a pair of tickets to the game. taking a private jet up early saturday afternoon and back late saturday night. i think its going to be a hell of a game. ill be pullin for my home town though. good luck.

        Comment


        • #5
          I just pulled the trigger on some random stranger and now she is "asleep". Anyway it is going to be hard to do what we did to Brady to Manning. If we can get an early lead then run the ball a lot we can win like that.I have a feeling that isn't going to happen though. This just like any other game with the Colts is going to come down to the last drive. I just hope it is us who has to make the play instead of leaving it up to the Colts. Last game Flacco threw the interception on the game winning drive. Hopefully he can make that TD this time.

          I had a feeling we were going to bust the Patriots ass last week and that is why I was extremely confident. I called 27-10 and it was 33-14. This game I am going to say it will be a lot closer. Like always I pick the Ravens over the Colts 20-17
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

          John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
            I just pulled the trigger on some random stranger and now she is "asleep". Anyway it is going to be hard to do what we did to Brady to Manning. If we can get an early lead then run the ball a lot we can win like that.I have a feeling that isn't going to happen though. This just like any other game with the Colts is going to come down to the last drive. I just hope it is us who has to make the play instead of leaving it up to the Colts. Last game Flacco threw the interception on the game winning drive. Hopefully he can make that TD this time.

            I had a feeling we were going to bust the Patriots ass last week and that is why I was extremely confident. I called 27-10 and it was 33-14. This game I am going to say it will be a lot closer. Like always I pick the Ravens over the Colts 20-17
            I don't know that I'd say that, I say a drive to giv e us a lead. There was still plenty of time and Peyton would have taken them down and gotten the FG to win if not a TD.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

            Xbox Live - Kevown8999

            Comment


            • #7
              Peyton is no Brady though. Brady this year has been such a pssy in the pocket and can't handle pressure. Manning is the most pocket aware QB in the league. It's awfully difficult to flush him out of the pocket, few teams ever can and while playing much better as of late the Ravens are no where near the top of the league in pass rush. It was actually pathetic passrush for most of the season. Also Indy has 4 or 5 receivers who always get open where as Brady really only had Edelman who was working to get open. Also the Colts defense is a lot better than the Patriots. They have speed, ballhawks, a hard nosed LB corps, and the best pass rushing duo in the league. The Ravens can definitely pull this one out with ball control and defensive turnovers, but I wouldn't bet on it. Colts are the worst possible matchup for the Ravens. Chris Carr and Frank Walker better come to cover their asses off.

              Sig By:The Dynasty

              2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey fellas. I expect a good game. I'm no expert on your defense - who usually rushes the passer from the strong side? Our RT Ryan Diem is susceptible to speed rushers big time so I'm looking for that to get exploited. I don't think Lewis will get many free shots up the middle at Manning though. Saturday is too experienced for that (I hope) and Addai is 100x better at picking up the blitz than Maroney is.

                The talk around Indy circles is that this game feels a lot like the 2005 game vs. the Steelers. I am half expecting Flacco to come out tossing quick slants to Heap (or whoever is in his place if he's hurt) that will go for big YAC. That would be a good way for you guys to get an early lead, throw our D off, and run the ball down our throats.

                That said, I think our D will be ready for it, there are plenty of guys that remember that game still on the team and on the coaching staff. I'm sure Ray Rice will get his yards and will be hard as hell to tackle, but I also think Wayne, Garcon, Clark, and Collie will be able to get open and gain big chunks of yardage.

                Let's hope it's a fair, entertaining game with no injuries. I expect it to be close, I'll say Colts 24, Ravens 20.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                  Hey fellas. I expect a good game. I'm no expert on your defense - who usually rushes the passer from the strong side? Our RT Ryan Diem is susceptible to speed rushers big time so I'm looking for that to get exploited. I don't think Lewis will get many free shots up the middle at Manning though. Saturday is too experienced for that (I hope) and Addai is 100x better at picking up the blitz than Maroney is.

                  The talk around Indy circles is that this game feels a lot like the 2005 game vs. the Steelers. I am half expecting Flacco to come out tossing quick slants to Heap (or whoever is in his place if he's hurt) that will go for big YAC. That would be a good way for you guys to get an early lead, throw our D off, and run the ball down our throats.

                  That said, I think our D will be ready for it, there are plenty of guys that remember that game still on the team and on the coaching staff. I'm sure Ray Rice will get his yards and will be hard as hell to tackle, but I also think Wayne, Garcon, Clark, and Collie will be able to get open and gain big chunks of yardage.

                  Let's hope it's a fair, entertaining game with no injuries. I expect it to be close, I'll say Colts 24, Ravens 20.
                  actually, I think you guys will do a much better job containing Rice, mainly cause your defense is filled with quick speedy guys who fly to the ball. They did a great job last time they played Rice, I expect Le'Ron McClain to be a big part of the offense if we get a lead early, or late. I do think Flacco will need to step it up and have a much better game.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                    actually, I think you guys will do a much better job containing Rice, mainly cause your defense is filled with quick speedy guys who fly to the ball. They did a great job last time they played Rice, I expect Le'Ron McClain to be a big part of the offense if we get a lead early, or late. I do think Flacco will need to step it up and have a much better game.
                    I think they'll do better than the Pats did, if for no other reason than the Pats defense down the stretch just wasn't very good. Between the injuries and just the lack of overall talent they just didn't have the personnel to stop your run game.

                    However Rice reminds me so much of MJD when he runs, and that little prick always gives us fits twice a year. Our LBs are better at tackling lately, without as much shoulder and arm tackling, but it'll still be tough. I am very impressed with Rice, and with your OL's run blocking. I wish our OL could block like that.

                    I agree Flacco is going to need to do better than 4/10 for 34 yards to win. With Freeney and Mathis coming off a ton of rest and our new DCoordinator's willingness to blitz more than we did under Dungy I think he'll see some real pressure.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Definitely a winnable game for the Ravens.
                      Here's how I see it going down..
                      RAVENS 28
                      COLTS 24
                      GO RAVENS

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If Gaither is out, Cousins is going to get manhandled.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by America View Post
                          If Gaither is out, Cousins is going to get manhandled.
                          ****, if Gaither is out Cousins will give up 50 yards in penalties...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            How serious is Gaither's injury guys? What's his status for tomorrow night's game?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                              How serious is Gaither's injury guys? What's his status for tomorrow night's game?
                              He's listed as probable. The problem is his right ankle and supposedly he hasn't been able to put much weight on it during the recent practices. I don't know much more than that. He's been lining up with the first team and all but definitely isn't 100%. He should take some morphine shots and be the 6'9'' 350lb man that he is and play.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information