No announcement yet.

COLTS part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that penalty on Ray was bullcrap, he was trying to turn his shoulder into him. It looked exactly like Clarks hit on McGahee and that wasnt a penalty.

Comment

offense is anemic

Comment

why was reed out the last couple of plays?

Comment

oh well Raven fans! It was still a winning season and there was a lot to be happy looking into the future!

Flacco, Rice, Oher, Grubbs, and Yanda are going to be studs for us in the future. Dannell Ellerbe is going to breakout next year. Lardarius Webb is something special to look out for as well.

We need to add threats for Flacco to work with, we can't rely on our run game every week. We need a complimentary pass game. None of his(Flacco) WR's get any separation, it is holding Flacco back and its totally pathetic.

Jared Gaither needs to pull everything together, he has all the physical tools and natural powers to be the best NFL LT in the league, but he needs to tune himself to do so.

Something needs to be done about these damn penalties. It is outrageous. Maybe Harbaugh could bring ref's into Training Camp next year.

keep in mind, all of our current WR's are going to be FA's next year, so we could definitely see a whole new WR corp come next year.

This is going to be an interesting off-season Raven fans!

Comment

Tough game guys. Seemed like everything bounced the Colts way and they definitely took advantage. I'm guessing you guys'll look at WRs in the draft this year.

Comment

Tough way to end a great season, as I said after last week's game.....I hate to be satisfied with anything less than Superbowl but going in to NE and dominating Brady was my superbowl this year and I loved every second of it.

As for the offseason, I honestly would not bring back any of our WRs (yes even D Will). Mason and Clayton dont get open, and Flacco clearly doesn't trust Kelley Washington, and D Will enough to find them and get them the ball. I know that will be a very tough adjustment at first but its time to revamp that area of the team.

Another thing that really sucks is that we probably just watched Ed Reed's final game. Amazing career, amazing player, and I'll miss Ed severely.
              HALL OF FAMER!
              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Ed played lights out, and the rest of the secondary really surprised me. It's really sad to see him have to go out because of an injury. Hopefully after he retires he can come back and coach with the team. Same with Ray Ray.

Comment

yes I would love to see both of them become coaches some day, or at least have some sort of job in this organization for the rest of there life.

also has anyone noticed Ellerbe played like a god darn beast that game. He looked like a mini Ray Lewis. I think this guy will replace Scott just fine, hell he might be better then him right now.

Comment

Ellerbe definity needs to be re-signed by the Ravens badly!!!!
                    HALL OF FAMER!
                    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                      Ellerbe definity needs to be re-signed by the Ravens badly!!!!
                      I'm not sure if he falls under the specifications for an EFA, but his contract does end before he's accrued three complete season so I think it does. We should be able to keep him pretty easily, but I hope he gets a longer/cheaper deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information