No announcement yet.

TO and Harbaugh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrell Owens is 36 years old, do you realize that?
    Baltimore definitely isn't desperate enough to get an expensive, old, and overrated receiver like Owens. 36!!!! Thats the same age as Derrick Mason son.. Bryant ran himself out of Cleveland because, let's face it, the browns are the worst franchise of all time... He's still only 28, 8 years younger than your beloved TO.. TO to baltimore is just never going to happen, and it would be the most horrible decision they've ever made...
    GO RAVENS

Comment

Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
      Terrell Owens is 36 years old, do you realize that?
      Baltimore definitely isn't desperate enough to get an expensive, old, and overrated receiver like Owens. 36!!!! Thats the same age as Derrick Mason son.. Bryant ran himself out of Cleveland because, let's face it, the browns are the worst franchise of all time... He's still only 28, 8 years younger than your beloved TO.. TO to baltimore is just never going to happen, and it would be the most horrible decision they've ever made...
      Im not sayin it is gonna happen Im just sayin to say you dont want TO because he is such a disruption, and then turn around and say we should get Antonio Bryant is ridiculous. We're not gonna make any changes to the receiving team, because the genious and harbaugh think our WRs are fine. And btw Dont metion TO and Mason in the same sentence Mason is an average WR, TO is a dominant force on the field and if he came to Baltimore it would be amazing. As for Bryant he has some talent but he is not elite, he has the ability but he, unlike TO, allows his head to get in the way of his on field production.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

As a Steeler fan, I'd get more scared seeing TO twice a year than AB. TO can still perform at a high level. Yeah he drops balls, but he is one of the best recievers after the catch and can still put up big numbers. He doesn't have signs of slowing down because of how good of shape he is in. Yeah he runs his mouth, but it's not like he's going to clubs and shooting himself or getting arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
          Im not sayin it is gonna happen Im just sayin to say you dont want TO because he is such a disruption, and then turn around and say we should get Antonio Bryant is ridiculous. We're not gonna make any changes to the receiving team, because the genious and harbaugh think our WRs are fine. And btw Dont metion TO and Mason in the same sentence Mason is an average WR, TO is a dominant force on the field and if he came to Baltimore it would be amazing. As for Bryant he has some talent but he is not elite, he has the ability but he, unlike TO, allows his head to get in the way of his on field production.
          I agree with this. If you are going to take a chance on Bryant then you should have no problem taking a chance on TO. I mean TO can still play on the same level as Bryant IMO. So I am agreeing with ERU on this. I still want Marshall but TO is still a good receiver and doesn't have any injury problems. I am not 100% on Bryant but I think he has been injured a lot of his career.
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
            And btw Dont metion TO and Mason in the same sentence Mason is an average WR
            are you kidding me???????
            Masons a hall of famer.. he's always been consistently awesome. don't hate on the guy, just check the stats
            GO RAVENS

Comment

There's more to a player than just stats. Antonio Cromartie had 10 picks a few seasons ago and he sucks. Same thing with Deltha O'Neal his rookie season.

Edit: Also, if Hines Ward isn't a shoe in for the HOF, then Mason isn't either. Hines has more catches, touchdowns, Super Bowl wins, and Super Bowl MVPs than Mason and Hines played one less season. Plus, he got most of his stats on running teams. Yes I do know that Mason played on strong running teams, but that's not the point.
              Last edited by Hines; 02-02-2010, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Mason is not a HOF, he doesn't get in the endzone enough. And to get into the HOF IMO you have to be a dominant force in your generation of the NFL and Mason is not.
                HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                  I agree with this. If you are going to take a chance on Bryant then you should have no problem taking a chance on TO. I mean TO can still play on the same level as Bryant IMO. So I am agreeing with ERU on this. I still want Marshall but TO is still a good receiver and doesn't have any injury problems. I am not 100% on Bryant but I think he has been injured a lot of his career.
                  This is like 2 things we agree on inside of a months time.......WTF?
                  HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Actually speaking to the HOF credentials for Mason vs Ward... if you take from 2000 to present Mason has more receptions and Yards (thats when both became FT starters)

I think they both are HOF in my opinion. Both offer something different to the team and both are TEAM players not ME ME ME

Comment

I don't think either of those guys are HOF worthy. Randy Moss is a WR you think of when you think HOF. Mason and Ward have been very good receivers in this league and throughout there career but I don't think either of those guys are hall of fame material.

Comment

Got this from Rotoworld:

Coach John Harbaugh called out restricted free agent Demetrius Williams at the Ravens' state of the union address Wednesday

"You've got to be able to run the kind of routes, catch the ball in pressure situations, break the thing off at the right depth," said Harbaugh. "We tried to put Demetrius in situations to be successful as much as we could, and we need more." Williams is hardly a lock to return to Baltimore in 2010.

Comment

yeah, I watched that press conference today at School, and I totally disagree with that. This statement is absolute BS IMO -
                          "We tried to put Demetrius in situations to be successful as much as we could, and we need more."
                          We barely saw Demetrius until very late in the season, around when we played Green Bay, Detroit and Chicago. He was never in any pressure situations either. only one I remeber was in the endzone vs. the Packers and Flacco threw a bad ball.

I for one, believe that Demetrius Williams did not get a fair chance this year.

Comment

Wait a sec... he didn't get on the field because he was not good in preseason or in practice.. why would he get a chance on the field? D-Wil has bee overrated since his rookie year. Let him go and lets get another WR in here that is going to push himself to improve on a weekly basis, we need to take a look at Hostler our WR coach and see if we can bring in someone that can develop a WR and try and bring in some fresh blood to coach at the WR as well...

Comment

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/02/27/woul...-crack-at-t-o/

Comment

I got this feeling like Marshall and Boldin aren't going to be Ravens and TO is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information