TO and Harbaugh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    I got this feeling like Marshall and Boldin aren't going to be Ravens and TO is.
    Please don't let that happen...

Comment

I have a feeling that Marshall or Boldin won't be, but Kevin Walter will.

Comment

Bring on TO, but I got this feeling he wont be here and he'll be in Cincy. Twice next year we'll get to watch him and Ocho go nuts on us, while I laugh at all the Ravens fans that didn't want TO.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I don't have a problem with TO I just don't want us to pass up Marshall or Boldin in favor of TO..

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
            I don't have a problem with TO I just don't want us to pass up Marshall or Boldin in favor of TO..
            I would pass up Boldin for TO, because if we trade for Boldin we're gonna make a huge mistake and give him a 6 or 7 year deal for upwards of 40 mil. That is absurd money for a guy who gets injured alot and has a lot of mileage on his tires. TO comes for a 2-3 year deal for nowhere near that kinda money.
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              I would pass up Boldin for TO, because if we trade for Boldin we're gonna make a huge mistake and give him a 6 or 7 year deal for upwards of 40 mil. That is absurd money for a guy who gets injured alot and has a lot of mileage on his tires. TO comes for a 2-3 year deal for nowhere near that kinda money.
              looks like that 6-7 year deal is only 4 years and 28mil not sure the guarantees...

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                looks like that 6-7 year deal is only 4 years and 28mil not sure the guarantees...
                nah its a 3 year 25 year deal, that 1 year 3 mil is from his remaining contract from Arizona, we just extended it.

Comment

TO is garbage dude. I know he has had solid production with terrible QB's, but he's OLD, has bad hands, and on top of all that, there is now way he could share the catches with Heap, Boldin and maybe Mason. he wouldn't fit into Harbaugh's team first philosophy.

We did get somewhat of a good deal for Boldin, given that he maintains good health.

Comment

TO is not garbage.

Glad we didnt bend over for Quan on the contract stuff. I always loved Quan he is tough as nails, lets just hope his body holds up for a couple more years.
                    HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

That could potentially be a problem, can Q stay healthy the whole season. Flacco does tend to lead his guys high down the middle which is a great cause of concern for Q. In the past it hasn't been much of an issue as Clayton and Williams were too much of pssies to try to catch those balls. I'd still be in favor of bringing back Washington or someone with that kind of size.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Our receiver situation as it stands right now looks like this:

Under contract/hold rights to - Boldin, Stallworth, Harper, Smith, Riley, and Price.

RFA/Tendered - Clayton and Williams.

UFA - Mason, Washington, and Tyree.

Lets say we bring back Mason and Clayton, while drafting a receiver somewhere in the draft (don't think we keep more than 5 receivers on the roster) so that leaves us with Boldin/Mason/Clayton/Stallworth/Rookie. Would anybody be comfortable with that? I'm not sure myself, but it looks a hell of a lot better than last season.

Comment

I still think with the Ravnes getting Q, Mason will be bye bye. I could see a WR taken in the first or second round now.

Comment

I pray now that we have Anquan we tell Mason to **** off!
                            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I pray now that we have Anquan we tell Mason to **** off!
                              Thats the only way Mark Clayton will ever have a true chance to fulfill his potential.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                                Thats the only way Mark Clayton will ever have a true chance to fulfill his potential.
                                I can't tell if you're being real or sarcastic... I hope it's the latter. Clayton can't get separation to save his life, he doesn't have potential anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information