No announcement yet.

TO and Harbaugh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish we would have let Clayton walk with Mason, thats the only true way we will improve our WRs!
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

You'd be ignorant to want Mason off the team.
      When no other receiver could get open or make catches, Mason was that guy.
      He'd be a great compliment to Boldin and Stallworth.
      Slap him with a fat two year deal and that's that.
      He's old, but he's still a baller.
      Get rid of butter fingers aka Clayton
      GO RAVENS

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        Thats the only way Mark Clayton will ever have a true chance to fulfill his potential.
        You always want to hold on to the guys that have never lived up potential for sake of holding on to them... Boller, Troy Smith, Clearance Moore and never want to support players that are making things happen here? Strange...

Comment

Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
          You'd be ignorant to want Mason off the team.
          When no other receiver could get open or make catches, Mason was that guy.
          He'd be a great compliment to Boldin and Stallworth.
          Slap him with a fat two year deal and that's that.
          He's old, but he's still a baller.
          Get rid of butter fingers aka Clayton
          First off Im not ignorant. The fact is Derrick Mason will not accept a #2 role, he proved that when Clayton was overtaking him in McNair's first year here. The guy is a selfish player and we dont need him here to win.
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

As an outsider looking in, I fear Mason more than any WR on your team, including Boldin. And I'm saying this coming off a year where we held him to 3 receptions for 31 yards including a game where he didn't catch a single ball.

I don't think the Ravens should bend over backwards for him though. If he truly isn't willing to accept being the #2 then that doesn't bode well for the franchise and it's possible the best decision would be releasing him.

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
              You always want to hold on to the guys that have never lived up potential for sake of holding on to them... Boller, Troy Smith, Clearance Moore and never want to support players that are making things happen here? Strange...
              Right now is the best time to resign Clarence Moore. He is the one player that could really push us into the Superbowl. He should still be available as a free agent!

CLARENCE MOORE 2010!!!!!!!!!

The Saints won the Superbowl last season right? Well this picture is photographic proof that Clarence Moore> the Saints. That means the Ravens with Clarence Moore > the Saints which would make the Ravens the Superbowl champions. Flawless logic!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                Troy Smith had a chance when exactly?????? Never cared for Clarence besides the fact that we're both the same height but never really minded when he left.

But you're right, I'm not a Ravens fan at all. I never want them to win, or root for them or any of the like.....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                  Right now is the best time to resign Clarence Moore. He is the one player that could really push us into the Superbowl. He should still be available as a free agent!

CLARENCE MOORE 2010!!!!!!!!!

The Saints won the Superbowl last season right? Well this picture is photographic proof that Clarence Moore> the Saints. That means the Ravens with Clarence Moore > the Saints which would make the Ravens the Superbowl champions. Flawless logic!
                  That ball isn't quite in his hands yet. I bet he dropped it ;).

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                    That ball isn't quite in his hands yet. I bet he dropped it ;).
                    OH YEAH 4 YARD TOUCHDOWN!!!!!
                    http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/200610...ry/tab:analyze

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information