Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stallworth to RAVENS...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4921333

This changes alot of mocks maybe. But they still need another wide out.
    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

This will change mock drafts but is Stallworth really a #1 option? or a GREAT #2 option. If we were now able to somehow get a TO or a Marshall we would have to be an odds on favorite to win the AFC.

Comment

Interesting. Though I'm not sure it will change mocks much considering Dante is older, has been out of the game, and can't be considered a #1 anyway. Maybe if he lights it up once he's signed and in OTA/camp, etc. it could change mocks.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

He wont change the need for a #1 WR. He will be a great #2 for us. We will still need to get a Boldin or a Marshall or hope that a rookie can come in and be a front line WR and not a project. Mason needs to be resigned as does Washington. I would let Clayton and Williams walk and take the compensation next year for them.

Comment

Nice!

Hope he develop like Benson did with the bengals

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
              This will change mock drafts but is Stallworth really a #1 option? or a GREAT #2 option. If we were now able to somehow get a TO or a Marshall we would have to be an odds on favorite to win the AFC.
              How funny would that be if TO ended up in Baltimore.
              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                How funny would that be if TO ended up in Baltimore.
                Well this proves we aren't scared to take a risk...

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                  Well this proves we aren't scared to take a risk...
                  I'm not saying that I'm just saying that after he practically forced his way away from Baltimore (refused to sign IIRC) to go to the Eagles (and gave up a SB ring in the process maybe) for him to end up there would be funny as hell.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                    I'm not saying that I'm just saying that after he practically forced his way away from Baltimore (refused to sign IIRC) to go to the Eagles (and gave up a SB ring in the process maybe) for him to end up there would be funny as hell.
                    I agree 100% That is a long shot but its a possibility

Comment

Stallworth i think will get cut after training camp, when you have to trim down rosters. Before he wasn't a good number 1 either, and now i don't think he can be effective as a number 2. Through out the years, he would just catch 1 or 2 deep balls a game. Slot WR for Stallworth

I still think Baltimore should go after a WR either trade/FA or draft. If you plan on spending it on a 1st on WR, why not target Marshall, even though i would hate that.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                        Stallworth i think will get cut after training camp, when you have to trim down rosters. Before he wasn't a good number 1 either, and now i don't think he can be effective as a number 2. Through out the years, he would just catch 1 or 2 deep balls a game. Slot WR for Stallworth

I still think Baltimore should go after a WR either trade/FA or draft. If you plan on spending it on a 1st on WR, why not target Marshall, even though i would hate that.
                        I doubt it. He is playing for less money than some kickers in the league.
                        Last edited by Brothgar; 02-17-2010, 12:13 PM.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

I think Stallworth will easily be able to make the roster and contribute. He can be a great #2 for us. I do agree with we should go after Marshall or Boldin as they would make our receiving core dangerous and making our running game that much stronger.

Comment

Doesn't change much in the sense that we still need a receiver to play on the outside, but i like the signing nonetheless. He'll probably be our slot receiver if he makes the team, and even with a year away from football he's probably better at getting separation than any of our other receivers.

Comment

Awful move, and if Ozzie uses this as an excuse not to go after a young WR such as Demaryius Thomas, or Arrelious Benn in the draft then Ozzie is dumber than I already think he is.

Absolutely sickening that Stallworth will get the honor of putting on a Ravens jersey, in fact I think Im gonna go vomit right now.
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information