No announcement yet.

Stallworth to RAVENS...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still see that we add a WR somehow, whether its a 1st round pick or a trade. Personally my ideal situation would be trade the 1st for marshall, re-sign Mason.

Marshall will atract many double teams, this will leave Mason 1 on 1 w/ a #2 CB, that is a great match up. Have Stallworth and Washington as our #3 and #4. Have Marcus Smith as our #5. If we dont re-sign Washington we can bump up Eron Riley from the PS.

Comment

What bout D will
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

The coaching staff said Dwill didnt do enough to earn playing time or something like that. I doubt he is back

Comment

1st round pick for Brandon Marshall would be awesome, fascinating, incredible, marvelous, shocking, stunning, surprising, unbelievable, wonderful
          GO RAVENS

Comment

I could definitely see the Ravens offering a 1st, and only a 1st, but I think the Bronco's want more for him. Probably a 3rd or 4th as well.

And why blame em? He's arguably the best young WR in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              I still see that we add a WR somehow, whether its a 1st round pick or a trade. Personally my ideal situation would be trade the 1st for marshall, re-sign Mason.

Marshall will atract many double teams, this will leave Mason 1 on 1 w/ a #2 CB, that is a great match up. Have Stallworth and Washington as our #3 and #4. Have Marcus Smith as our #5. If we dont re-sign Washington we can bump up Eron Riley from the PS.
              This!!!! Marshall/Mason/Washington/Stallworth/Smith I would be cool with.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                Now they just need to sign Leonard Little. That would be a killer lineup along with Ray Lewis
                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Here might be a cheaper and effective way to bring in a TOP WR and still allow us to draft a WR at #1.

What if we traded our #3 or #2 for Randy Moss in NE? He is in the last year of his contract (so he will have a huge year) he has great hands and can go deep better then most in the NFL. Then we can draft a WR at #1 let him mature under Moss and Mason for a season.

Thoughts???

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                    Here might be a cheaper and effective way to bring in a TOP WR and still allow us to draft a WR at #1.

What if we traded our #3 or #2 for Randy Moss in NE? He is in the last year of his contract (so he will have a huge year) he has great hands and can go deep better then most in the NFL. Then we can draft a WR at #1 let him mature under Moss and Mason for a season.

Thoughts???
                    I would cream myself if that happened but it won't. Patriots want him for the last year.
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Yeah, um, no. Randy will likely be a FA next year (if there is one) but there's no way he's leaving NE early. With Welker a question mark and Tate/Aiken/Edelman the only other viable WRs on the roster, there's no way in hell Randy is going anywhere this season. Not for a 2nd or 3rd, anyway.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Yeah if we were ever to get Randy Moss...it will be when he is washed up and should have retired the year prior...

Comment

Don't be so sure... consensus says this is a deep draft and the Pats love lots of picks. Look at what they did last year with Seymour, he was a Pro Bowler and in the last year of his contract just like Moss is. They weren't deep on Defense and still let him go.

Comment

Seymour was for a 1st, though. The question below is based on a 2nd or 3rd. Plus, it's the Raiders. There's a reasonable chance that pick is a top 10, whereas the Ravens are a contender every year. Seymour for a top 10 (ish) is a good value; Moss for a 20-30 (ish) is not.

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                            . . . there's no way in hell Randy is going anywhere this season. Not for a 2nd or 3rd, anyway.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

I don't think Moss would be down for only getting a few targets while Rice, McGahee, and McClain run up and down the field.

Comment

Seymour is younger and not on the downside of his career like Moss. Plus we are slowly changing to a passing team with Flacco at the helm. Yes Rice opens up Passing lanes but at the same time if we have a threat like moss and stallworth and mason that could make Rice a 1500 yd back.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information