No announcement yet.

Oooh yes, Demaryius Thomas.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh yes, Demaryius Thomas.

"Georgia Tech WR Demaryius Thomas said Friday that he thinks he'd be a good fit for the Ravens' offense. Thomas, indeed, would be an ideal fit in Baltimore because he is a massive, field-stretching target and may be the best blocking receiver in the draft."
    Super talented receiver with massive potential.
    I'd love him on the team.
    Brandon Marshall
    Derrick Mason
    Demaryius Thomas
    I just pissed all over the place

I really like Thomas as well, but we'll see how much the Ravens are interested, seeing as how he broke his foot before the combine and how they are making durability a big issue this off season.

His potential is huge, but he's gonna need some good coaching.

not sure how we could get him and Mashall unless he fell to the 2nd rd and we took him because Marshall surely would require a 1st rd pick. Unless maybe we gave up a #1 next year and our #3 this year maybe?

Imagine Baltimore using their first on Demaryius Thomas, and a second on Jordan Shipley! I'd be so amped.
        1WR- Mason
        2WR- Thomas
        3WR- Shipley

GO RAVENS

I love Thomas, huge fan and reminds me alot of Anquan. He does fit in well in Baltimore too, would be a great fit for you guys and I think he's a #1 WR in a few years.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

No way Thomas goes in the first at this point. There were serious question about his ability as a route runner due to his lack of exposure to a legitimate route tree prior to this. Add those questions with the broken foot, and the EARLIEST I can imagine him going is mid 2nd, and thats his absolute ceiling. Between 45-50 is probably his proper range. Id love him on Baltimore, but at the right price, and certainly not in round 1.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Debug Information