No announcement yet.

3/5/10 Best Restricted WR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jermaine Gresham is no where near Canton bound. Please dude, he hasn't even been drafted.

you act like he's a flawless prospect and a sure bet mutiple pro bowler, when he is not, cause if he was, he wouldn't be falling to #25. Please wait till he actually play's a couple games in the NFL to make outrageous statements like that.

He's got some concerns, two major knee surgeries on both knees is pretty serious.. and like RavenMadness said, it's a deep deep draft, especially at TE so I think taking a defensive player to shore up our front 7 would be a much more beneficial pick.

(outside of Ngata, we haven't drafted a defensive player in the 1st round since Terrell Suggs back in 03)

our defense is aging in key areas ( LB - Lewis FS - Ed Reed NT - Kelly Gregg) and lacking talent in other key areas such as the defensive backfield and our pass rush.

So, I know Jermaine Gresham is one talented player with great potential, I just think we've done enough to our offense for the past couple years. (Boldin, Rice, Flacco, Grubbs, Oher, Clayton, McNair, McGahee, Mason) It's time to rejuvenate and revamp what the Baltimore Raven's are known for, and that my friend, is DEFENSE.

Comment

Calling Gresham Canton-bound is lulzy, even when I really like him. I disagree with Clayton and McNair doing anything for our offense, especially now. We can't live in the past, we've got to fix our team as it is now. We'll be taking the BPA anyways, whether he's on offense or defense :).

Comment

IMHO, the only reason you guys are making pre-draft assumptions of Gresham being Canton Bound is because that's who you believe Ozzie will ultimately take...Personally, I bet we take Kyle Wilson.

Comment

If we go cornerback who do you prefer in Baltimore?
          Here's my top 3:
          1) Perrish Cox
          2) Kyle Wilson
          3) Devin McCourty
          GO RAVENS

Comment

Originally posted by RavenMadness View Post
            IMHO, the only reason you guys are making pre-draft assumptions of Gresham being Canton Bound is because that's who you believe Ozzie will ultimately take...Personally, I bet we take Kyle Wilson.
            No, don't lump everybody that likes Gresham into saying he's Canton-bound. There's only one person who's said that, GoRavens. I honestly have no idea who we take, and there's a good chance that it'll be somebody out of the blue that somehow falls. We probably won't be trading up much in the draft though, because our draft picks are: 1st, 2nd, 5th, 5th, 6th, comp. 7th. We lost the third and fourth due to the Boldin trade while gaining another fifth, and we lost our original second due to the Marques Douglas trade a couple years back. Not sure if we have the ammo to due it.

Comment

Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
              If we go cornerback who do you prefer in Baltimore?
              Here's my top 3:
              1) Perrish Cox
              2) Kyle Wilson
              3) Devin McCourty
              Kyle Wilson would be my preferred corner.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information