Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although it's no surprise, Gaither is expected to go on the IR according to Adamm Schefter.

Comment

• I knew this **** would happen. I knew he had no intention of playing once we moved him to RT.

I'm still having a hard time believe this injury is real to be honest.

We should have traded this lazy fat ass while we had the chance.

Comment

• IDK not playing at all wont help his FA status

Comment

• They released Edgar Jones, I knew this day was coming. Sad to see him go, best of luck Edgar you will be missed.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• yeah it is sad, Ya gotta love players like him. Willing to do anything to help the team out. Perhaps since Zbi is out we will do a 1 week release thing. When Zbi gets healthy we dump Hamlin and bring back Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              yeah it is sad, Ya gotta love players like him. Willing to do anything to help the team out. Perhaps since Zbi is out we will do a 1 week release thing. When Zbi gets healthy we dump Hamlin and bring back Jones.
              The Jets had a car waiting right outside of the castle.

Comment

• I'm not surprised they released Jones, he hasn't done anything for the defense this season and BA is a better special teams player. He could even help out on defense like he was doing last year before he got hurt. I hope that Hamlin is just keeping the roster spot war m for Merriman when he's released...

Comment

• Wow, does Ed Reed's free roaming make that much of a difference?

Our secondary looks like what many people thought it would look like - absolute trash.

Still lucky to be down by 4,

The Bills suck in the 2nd half of football games, lets hope that carries over.

Ray Lewis!! get these guys back into it!!

Comment

• Picked off !!! Ed Reed!!

Flea Flicker!! McGahee to Flacco to Boldin!!!

27-24. Cmon defense, don't let the Bills back into it!!!!

Comment

• definitely a game of mixed emotions.

Can't believe we need OT to beat the Bills.

Absolutely pathetic showing from the defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                        Absolutely pathetic showing from Greg Mattison.
                        The fact that Harbs keeps him around shows that he is not a good evaluator of coaching talent. This is disgraceful.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                          The fact that Harbs keeps him around shows that he is not a good evaluator of coaching talent. This is disgraceful.
                          Agreed. Greg Mattison needs to go. The guy calls blitz's at the worst imaginable time and seems like he isn't even watching the game, just calling off a list of plays.

Greg Mattison HAS to go. Clarence Brooks for DCORD!!

Thank god the bye week is here, god knows we need it.

Offensively, we could have ran more, but I'm not gonna complain, when our defense played that bad, offense rose to the challenge.

Once Again, FIRE GREG MATTISON

Comment

• Mattison is a useless POS that only has a job because of his family ties to Harbaugh. Cameron isn't much better as an offensive coordinator either. Hell, Rosburg isn't anything special. All of them need to go, and the only way I think that'll happen is if Harbaugh himself is let go. I don't think it'll happen and I like him as our head coach, but it's the only way I see anything substantial happening in terms of a coaching change.

Comment

• I can live with Cameron. Can't blame him for passing today, cause the defense decided to take a day off.

Mattison is the one that I can't stand. Guys old, senile and fails to realize that this game isn't what it used to be. YOU CANT WIN GAMES WITH 4 MAN RUSHES!

you know your defensive philosphy of "dropping everyone in coverage and only rushing 3-4 guys" sucks when freakin Ryan Fitzpatrick tears you up for 300+ yards and 4TD's.

I think Harbaugh is an excellent head coach, lets not get caught up with all this re-vamping the coaching staff.

All he's done here in Baltimore is win football games. He just needs to make the "tough" decisions that head coaches in this league need to make and let Mattison go.

Comment

• No like I said I like Harbaugh as our head coach, it's the coordinators I can't stand. But I just don't see him letting go of Mattison, Rosburg, etc. Cameron really isn't that good of a play-caller IMO either, he doesn't know when to call a run or a pass. We faced the leagues worse rush defense today, yet we never really committed to running the ball and putting the game away. It's not like we weren't successful running either. Flacco isn't good enough to have him run down the clock by passing, at least not yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information