X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Sizzle ok?

Comment

• Yeah he's fine he was back out there after he was down on the field. Only injuries from this game are Heap (no idea what happened, but I didn't like it even though he was back out there) and Reed suffered a stinger.

Comment

• It doesn't surprise me anymore when I see Heap hurt. Dude is a walking band aid.

Comment

• yeah Heap has always been injury prone but he has fought threw it. I hate to say it but the dude is gonna be a vegetable at the age of 50 :(

Also I have been saying it for the past 2 years **** Mattison. Plain and simple.

Harbaugh is too loyal to people he likes.

Comment

• Mattison probably is he runs the softest zone D in the NFL with 34 talent. It makes me wanna puke. 2008 was his 1st season in the NFL, not on the Ravens the NFL. Then he gets bumped to DC while every other defensive coach had more time in the NFL and on the Ravens w/ him. Every Ravens defensive coach deserves to be pissed about that. Especially because Mattison doesnt know wtf is going on.

Comment

• As much as I like Harbaugh, this Mattison fiasco is just another reminder that we should have just promoted Rex and kept that defense in place. This soft zone, 4 man rush vanilla defense we run now pales in comparison to the chaos we had going before. It was excellent.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• idk bout Rex being our HC. I do wish Organized chaos was back.

My reasoning for this is the media made it seem like Billick was fired for getting too loose w/ the players. Letting the inmates run the prison so to say. We probably figured that bringing in a guy under Billick to replace Billick would mean same **** just a different lead man. They felt bringing in a new voice could give us a new life. And it did so far.

Comment

• I think Mattison needs to step down from the DC position. Let him stay in the organization, but have someone else run the defense. He just isn't producing with a top defensive unit. You can't let the Bills offense carve us up like that.

Thank god we got the W today.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Its perfect time to do it now. Fire his ass and bring someone else in. Fire Cameron too IDC. But wow Mattison was embarassing today.

Comment

• This is something we need to address now during the bye week. Its not just the play calls during the game. Its the entire approach. He wants to drop back and hope 3 or 4 can get to the Qb. I this game will hopefully be a wake up call to the front office that this is approach isn't going to work. We need pressure to force turnovers.

At this point, I would rather give up the big play rushing 6 then drop 8 and let the QB have all day to pick us apart. Ryan Fitzpatrick just lit us up.

I don't think that hiring an outside DC is an option and we should promote from with in. Someone has to remember how we used to coach defense.

We can't fire Cameron too. Getting rid of both coordinators is overkill and it screams panic. I thought they tired to push it down field a lot more today, even though we need to run the ball a ton more. I'm okay with the offense up to this point.

Thank god Ed Reed is back. He is a breath of fresh air in the secondary. 2 picks in his first game back!
                      Last edited by niel89; 10-25-2010, 12:20 AM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• yeah Cam has been really inconsistent and I give him a bad grade so far. But today he has been fine.

Also I still have no problem dumping Mattisons ass, I have(along w/ a couple other members on here) been saying that for the past 2 years.

Comment

• Man, what an emotional game... Hopefully we'll have atleast one game this season where we look good on all 3 phases of the game. Mattison needs to cut the ****, our secondary needs a pass rush to hide our deficincies their is only one Ed Reed out there. Watching Reed's pain after his 2 picks was well...painful, but he got 3 turnovers and showed what our tunrover ratio's been missing. Ah...the offense.. not really what I've expected thus far, however Cam showed a little of the creativity he's been known for throughout his career with that flea flicker for a TD. We need more creativity to utilize the unique skillsets our offense possesses and we need more running, I understand why we didn't this game somewhat as we were playing from behind early. Fabien Washington looked the opposite of how he's looked lately but not sure if its mostly on him or the play calling, most of the day he was playing 15 yds off the ball just like Samari Rolle used to. Very draining game to watch, make sure you thank the NFL schedule makers for making our bye when they did.
                          Last edited by trkaline; 10-25-2010, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• One more thing, after that showing I am fully in favor of bringing in Merriman. Not saying he'll be the answer as it will still be Mattison calling the plays and noones sure what exactly Merriman can bring on Sunday, but we do have to stir the pot in some way as it appears Mattison is allowing
                            a nice little layer of soup skin to form with his vanillaness(not a word but IDC).

One more one more thing, Cundiff has quietly solidified the kicking position this year and considering Graham just got cut from another team recently we appear to have made the right move.
                            Last edited by trkaline; 10-25-2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                              he was playing 15 yds off the ball just like Samari Rolle used to. .

I am pretty sure that is how the scheme is designed by Mattison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                                I am pretty sure that is how the scheme is designed by Mattison.
                                Yeah I figured, he has alot better make-up speed than Rolle so it usually works better but with the lack of a consistent threat of a pass rush, he just got beat like a drum by their fast receivers. We have two weeks to fix this issue, and hopefully we come back out and go back to Ravens smash mouth football.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information