Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless our defense learned how to tackle over the bye week, I can see Davone Bess having a huge game vs. us.

Comment

• Our defense didn't look like a defense that's coming off a bye. They're lucky as hell that our offense was able to dominate the T.O.P. I'll give credit to the secondary, they made some plays when it mattered, but I didn't like the defense overall.

As for the offense, I thought they played great. Joe Flacco has really impressed me. He's not turning it over, taking appropriate shots down field, and really looks in control of the offense.

IDK what was up with the offense line though. Very uncharacteristic of them.

We did have our fair share of mistakes, but thankfully, Miami made more.

I'm glad we got the win, but I'm still very concerned with the defense.

Comment

• We did well against marshall, I thought he would dominate us.

We held Bess pretty good as well.

Flacco was on fire, he had a 129.8 passer rating.

Why wasnt ellerbe dressed? I didnt hear anything about him being hurt. I am starting to think he has a attitude that doesnt really mesh w/ Harbaugh or something.

Comment

• Frankly I was impressed by this game. So many chances for little mistakes that could have swung momentum in Miami's direction didn't and we looked like a team that is one of the better one's in the league because we didn't let setbacks destroy us.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Good game today. You all beat the **** out of us today and proved to us that we arent a playoff type team. Good luck rest of the season.

BTW can we have Cam back plz? I miss his offense.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• cam has gotten a lot of **** on this board, but today ya cant complain w/ his game plan. I felt we were more efficient w/ passing today and wouldnt have minded if we passed more but we were good enough @ running to just do that and run down the clock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                cam has gotten a lot of **** on this board, but today ya cant complain w/ his game plan. I felt we were more efficient w/ passing today and wouldnt have minded if we passed more but we were good enough @ running to just do that and run down the clock.
                Yeah, as of recent I haven't been a fan of Cameron's play calling. Today Cam mixed it up and showed a bit of his creativity that I loved when he first got here. Flacco was a beast, almost threw a gift to Sean Smith I believe it was but luckily his hands didn't cooperate. Our offense looked poised and we looked how we look on paper. Our defense scared me at times but if we're generating turnovers and our offense keeps doing its job I can live with that. We need to keep Josh Wilson out there as much as possible, dudes simply a playmaker and that's what we need. Billy Cundiff has been playing pretty well this season, but I will say that miss made me yell "**** you Steven Hauschka".

Comment

• Josh Wilson's the man.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Thoughts on Paul Kruger everyone? He bounced back from injury well and nearly had that sack on Henne. Kruger>>>>>Pryce

Comment

• yeah, we needed to move on from Pryce and give the younger guys a chance.

Anyone know if Terrence Cody was active vs. the Phins or the Bills? Why isn't he seeing the field?

Also, I think Harbaugh should fire Mattison and hire Wade Phillips as the new Defensive coordinator. (obviously not gonna happen but wishful thinking)

Comment

• Tough game this week, short week, and did I hear it right on ESPN that Matt Ryan is 16-1 at home? Didn't know that, pretty ridiculous. Gonna be hard balancing stopping the run and the deep ball to Roddy White, if he's healthy of course. Michael Turner is the kind of back capable of gashing this defense. Their defense in their own right is extremely underrated.

Comment

• Our defense needs to step it up big time this Thursday. If they can keep Turner and White at bay, we should have a good chance.

Only good thing about playing on Thursday night is that we have a long week to prepare for Carolina.(only team we have never beaten in the NFL)

Comment

• I saw Cody get a play in against MIA, IDK why he hasnt been playing more the guy is a complete beast.

I am nervous as well. I really hope this will be Flacco coming out party to then national audience. The dude has been out of his ******* mind since the bengals game.

Comment

• Lots of people in the media are going to make the Flacco vs Ryan opinions based solely on this game fair or not, so hopefully Flacco steps up big.

Comment

• I like Flacco's chances of having a good game against their secondary. Of course I'm not sure what to expect from our secondary so Ryan could have a big game too. Cameron will call a lot of passing plays, that I know for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information