Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoever wins, I see it being a high scoring battle.

Comment

• I had some thoughts about last week that I thought I lost but I wrote them down on another computer and just found them.

I'm really happy to get out of that game with a win. The Dolphins are a good team and could have beaten us if we would have let them in the game.

-I was pretty happy with the offense. No turnovers from Flacco, should have had one though. Good job checking it down to Rice out of the back field. I'd like to see more plays down field to Stallworth but its not a big deal. They took some shots which is good.

-Love Josh Wilson's potential and ability. If Fabian struggles I would like to see him get more time.

-I'm glad Kruger is showing something. We aren't as strong as we were last year across the d-line. We lost some key rotational guys and I think it shows this year in our run defense. I'd like to see more of Cody if he is physically there.

-I'd love Wade Phillips strictly as a DC but yeah that would never happen mid season.

I'm not excited about this week because its a short week against a good team, but it is a short week for them too.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• IDK if Wade Phillips would be a good fit here. The type of 3-4 he runs really doesn't fit our players, especially the defensive line. Ngata could play in his scheme but everybody else isn't a good fit. He likes to use his 3-4 ends as guys that take on blockers while the NT penetrates. We'd probably be better off than what we have in Mattison but I don't think it would be a great hire either.

Comment

• Totally agree with bringing Marvin Lewis on-board if he is let go. Anyone but Mattison.

Also, Josh Wilson is starting tonight in place of Fabian Washington. and rightfully so.

Comment

• god I am pumped for this game. it will be tough. But i hope we can pull it out. I am a little nervous that we may not pull it out :(

Comment

• I'm pretty stoked for the game too. And for my new sig. RAY RICE! Lets hope he has a huge game tonight, when he's on our entire offense clicks.

BTW, Ravens at Falcons was my preseason super bowl prediction.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                Whoever wins, I see it being a high scoring battle.

Unless we get down big and have to turn it into a shootout, I'd be pretty surprised. If it's a close game, we are going to stay balanced and chew a ton of clock with Turner.

Comment

• on that 3rd and long when Roddy got that first down we didnt even rush Suggs. Get a life Mattison.

Comment

• I don't think Harbaugh and Ellerbe like each other very much.

Comment

• probably not, were they yelling at each other after that penalty? I knoew they showed them talking but I didnt really pay attention.

Comment

• probably not, were they yelling at each other after that penalty? I knoew they showed them talking but I didnt really pay attention.

Comment

• You could see the back of Harbaugh's head, presumably yelling to talking to Ellerbe, and you could see Ellerbe's face just starring into space. Either not paying attention or just upset. Who knows?

Comment

• ya they probably hate each other. I mean why teh **** isnt ellerbe playing next to ray every play.

Comment

• Cam Cameron is losing us this ball game. Rice came out on fire with his first 2 carries, 11 yards and 13 yards apiece. We need to give him the damn ball. 4 carries in the first half is unacceptable. And enough with this dinking and dunking horse ****, push the ******* ball downfield and open **** up for Rice underneath. Half the guys on this board could coach a better offensive gameplan out of a god damned Madden playbook.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• These coordinators make me wanna go up to Harbs and just say

Cmon Man.

These coordinators are embarassing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information