Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great drive, that's exactly what we needed. But now the defense needs to get a stop. A turnover would be golden, but with how they've played today vs. the pass, that would be asking too much.

Comment

• What an awful call. Snelling practically pulls Suggs helmet sideways, but Suggs gets the call against him? On a third down? And the Falcons go on to score a TD. What a terrible ******* call.

Hey, Cam Cameron...Ray Rice has 8 rushes all game. GIVE HIM THE GOD DAMNED BALL YOU OLD PIECE OF ****
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Refs are either blind or half asleep.

and our defense is nothing of what it used to be. They are absolutely pathetic. They can't get a stop when it matters. Our offense has to carry this team.

And don't blame Cameron, this game is going on the defense if you ask me.

Comment

• The Refs totally blew the no flag when Roddy White threw Josh Wilson to the ground. Those old ***** looked like there were ******* sleeping the whole ******* game.

Also, now we know what kind of defense we have. one that can't step up when it matters. We stripped the Bills in overtime... but why were we in overtime wit the Bills in the first place? Because the Defense ******* gave up 30+ points.

Our defense sucks. Not 1 linebacker can cover worth a damn. Pass rush is highly inconsistent, overall, they are just not the same unit they once were.

This game goes straight on the defenses shoulders.

Also, the ******* blind back judge blew it too.

Comment

• this D is embarassing.

What is our love affair w/ Gooden? The guy offers nothing except straight line speed.

Its obvious Harbs hates Ellerbe.

This just makes me wanna cry.

Comment

• The Bucs got screwed even more by the refs last week against ATL. Your offense (mostly Flacco) was nowhere to be found in the 1st half and your lack of passrush and coverage are to blame for this loss.

Seeing how terrible your pass D is, maybe the Bucs wont get blown out in 2 weeks after all.
              save Freeman

Comment

• That call on Roddy was absolutely atrocious. I mean they were in field goal range so its fine, but my god was that a blatant offensive foul. If a DB incited contact like that it would be an immediate ******* flag, right away. The refs were pretty bad overall in this game its true.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I want the officials dead, I want their families dead, I want their houses burned to the ground.

Comment

• someone said this in the week 10 nfl thread but our D has 2 plays. Prevent zone and engage 8. In madden terms for ya its true.

Comment

• maybe burn there houses... they were ******* blind like I've never seen.

I think we can take our team out of the running for a super bowl. We may make the playoffs as a Wildcard team, but with a defense like ours, I don't see how we can go deep in the playoffs.

I agree with Ravens1991. Tavares Gooden sucks. but we all know Ellerbe will never see the field, I'm done complaining.

we ******* drop 8 into coverage and still leaving mother ******* wide open. It's ******* pathetic.

Comment

• And we suck dick
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• This D may actually work if our LBs weigh 230, not 245+.

I cant stand ppl who say "we cant blitz because we dont have the corners" Well for ***** sake do you wanna let the QB write his will in the pocket. Look at organized Chaos w/ Rex Ryan. For parts of 2008 ******* frank ******* walker was our number 1. and we were fine.

Bring the rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I know. This all leads back to that old ******. Either way, Harbaugh isn't going to fire him so we're going to be stuck with this grandpa defense for the rest of the year.

Comment

• Good game guys, some tough calls against you no doubt Snelling call should have been offset, and the Roddy TD, the more I see it it was a push but Wilson has to grow a sack there and not just flop on the ground like a school girl, its not like he got a shoulder into him. But ya ref missed it, granted we still could have kicked a FG but you all have valid arguments, Refs are cool these days.

Comment

• ya I agree it was probably a flop but still there was def contact there.

But like I said earlier, if we are that stupid to run a soft scheme like that we dont deserve a lucky break.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information