Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's Harbaughs Problem with Ellerbe?

Is he even pissed off, because the guy runed an interception back in the preseason and started celebrating or what's the true problem?

I'll love better have him in the Game then always injured Gooden!

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

Comment

• Does this game go on the defense......to an extent, but I ask you this.....

Where was the offense in the first half, when Flacco was like 5/10 for 31 yards? The offensive line sucks without Gaither, we should have never tried to move him and Oher.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Flacco was on fire in the 4th. He was 13-16, 154 yards and 2 TDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
          Does this game go on the defense......to an extent, but I ask you this.....

Where was the offense in the first half, when Flacco was like 5/10 for 31 yards? The offensive line sucks without Gaither, we should have never tried to move him and Oher.
          We would have ended up with Oher at LT anyways since Gaither got hurt. I agree though (argued against it at the time too), Oher is a far better RT than LT. Having a RG that can't do anything doesn't help us either, Chester needs to be replaced by Cousins.

Comment

• seriously we all been saying that for years. Cousins could be a great G. He just doenst have the mental skills to play RT. An exotic blitz comes along and he freaks and just late hits the rusher.

Comment

• We weren't even getting wrecked by blitzes last night, it was the front four every single time. They were just running tackle/end stunts that any pop warner team could identify and for some reason Oher and Grubbs couldnt get a handle on it. Atlanta didn't need to blitz, their front 4 raped us all night.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• How bout we're just not that good, look at the teams we've beaten....

Cleveland (lower level team)
                Miami (lower level team)
                Buffalo (winless team that took us to OT)
                Jets (Overrated team, but you could argue its our only good win)
                Denver (lower level team)
                Pittsburgh (without Roethlisberger, extremely counterfeit win)

Whenever we play a good team that actually has its QB we lose. We're the best mediocre team in the NFL, come playoff time the Pats, Colts, or Steelers will rock us with relative ease.
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  We weren't even getting wrecked by blitzes last night, it was the front four every single time. They were just running tackle/end stunts that any pop warner team could identify and for some reason Oher and Grubbs couldnt get a handle on it. Atlanta didn't need to blitz, their front 4 raped us all night.
                  You gotta give Abraham some credit, he's one of the best pass-rushers in the league. Babineaux is pretty good from the DT spot as well. I agree with the main point though, our OL hasn't been great. I think we've had too many people at different positions this season compared to last. We've got three new starters this year - Oher at LT, Chester at RG, and Yanda at RT. Yanda hasn't been a problem at all so he can't be blamed. Oher has struggled in pass protection and Chester has struggled in everything. I think we need to get a different guy at RG, somebody that can get a push in the running game so our inside runs actually are consistently productive.

Comment

• Our cornerbacks are absolutely pathetic. Horrible. Weak, Dumb, Suckers.
                    I hate all of them. Except Webb, but he's so inconsistent. We need to get rid of Fabian at the end of the season. Josh Wilson is alright, but not a starter. Chris Carr is a nickle guy. Mark my words, one of these guys will be a Raven next year.
                    - Ras I Dowling
                    - Curtis Brown
                    - Rashad Carmichael
                    - Chykie Brown
                    GO RAVENS

Comment

• Those are all awful CB options. I don't want any of them. Dowling is a FS at the next level, he absolutely can't turn his hips and run with NFL WRs. Curtis Brown I might be ok with, but we would have to take him in the first and I like him more as a second round value. I'd like Jimmy Smith in the second more then any of those guys in the first.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Son,
                        just how is Rashad Carmichael a bad pick in the late 1st/ late second range?
                        Have you seen him play?
                        Have you seen his stats?
                        In all honesty, we should trade up & grab Patrick Peterson. He's exactly the player we need, I'd be so happy.
                        Prince Amukamara is a beast as well
                        GO RAVENS

Comment

• Why dont we have Webb return kicks? Anyone else wonder that. He isnt a starter so it isnt too much of a risk. Plus he took that one to the house last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            Why dont we have Webb return kicks? Anyone else wonder that. He isnt a starter so it isnt too much of a risk. Plus he took that one to the house last season.
                            Didn't he just fumble it last game?

Comment

• He fumbled on a punt return.

I like David Reed at KR, or at least I'd like to see Harbaugh and Rosburg give him a bit more opportunities until they pull him.

To be honest with all you guys, what was ever wrong with Jalen Parmele? He ran hard, don't remember him funbling or committing a stupid penalty. he always seemed to bring the ball out to around the 30-35 yard yard line.

Comment

• Another victim of the Harbaugh doghouse is suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information