X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
    He fumbled on a punt return.

I like David Reed at KR, or at least I'd like to see Harbaugh and Rosburg give him a bit more opportunities until they pull him.

To be honest with all you guys, what was ever wrong with Jalen Parmele? He ran hard, don't remember him funbling or committing a stupid penalty. he always seemed to bring the ball out to around the 30-35 yard yard line.
    He brought the ball out of the end-zone when he should have taken a knee WAY too much. Yeah he didn't fumble, but he wasn't getting anywhere either. What you're remembering is from last season, not this year. I don't think we should crucify a guy for fumbling once either, it's going to happen. Webb and Wilson are probably our top two options at KR, but Wilson is playing more on defense and it looks like Webb is going to return punts. I liked what I saw from David Reed last game though, I hope we see him there again.

Comment

• This is random but w/ the Panthers coming up next week Id figured Ill vent.

Im sick and tired of all these losers w/ no athletic experience or no football experience talk **** and talk down upon anyone who says Ward is a dirty player. When out of the ******* nfl player vote he was voted the dirtiest. That grinds my gears beyond belief. The debate has come up recently after Ward missed part of the game due to that helmet to helmet hit.

Comment

• I'd like to see the team give Prince Miller a chance to be our returner.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• i agree but who would we knock out of the 53 man roster to give him a shot. It would be parmele I guess.

Comment

• I'd keep Parmele, and throw out Hamlin.

Comment

• I cannot STAND Joe Flacco. Mediocre!

That is all

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                i agree but who would we knock out of the 53 man roster to give him a shot. It would be parmele I guess.
                David Reed
                Marcus Smith
                Fabian Washington
                Jameel McClain
                Brendan Ayanbedejo
                Jalen Parmele
                Ken Hamlin

or of course the ol master of street clothes.....

Paul Kruger

Any of them sittin down wont hurt.
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• To be honest, I like what I've seen out of David Reed as the returner. I say give the guy a shot on punts as well. But it wont matter when we draft Jerrel Jernigan in the 3rd in April. Oh, I can dream...
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• anyone else think on passing downs we try McClain @ OLB? He was a DE in college so he obviously has experience rushing the passer. Plus if he played ILB he could be fine at coverage at OLB.

But unfourtanetly experimenting is not in Mattisons mind.

Comment

• McClain looks awful at ILB. The guy has no explosion, can't close in space, and is downright brutal in coverage. He needs to be replaced immediately. Gooden is useless outside of passing downs, but Ellerbe needs to be manning that spot.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• unfourtanetly Harbs hates Ellerbe. And Gooden maybe the worst 34 ILB in the NFL. The guy is just fast and thats it.

Comment

• Thinking about it should we give Jason Phillips a shot?

McClain has proven to be nothing special.
                          Gooden is worthless in a 34
                          ELlerbe is hated w/ a chris mcalister like passion by Harbaugh
                          Phillips has shown to be a good run stuffer in the pre-season. But he cant cover to save his life.

Comment

• I honestly can see the Ravens absolutely shell shocking the **** out of Carolina this week. They are on their third string QB and go against Mike Goodson. Good thing I picked up your D for this weekend!

Comment

• yeah, 2-3 years ago, I would be excited about playing Tony Pike, but honestly, now I wouldn't be shocked to see Pike have a decent day against us.

Our pass rush is horrendous and our CB's can't hold there coverage long enough for the pass rush to do anything. Our defense is a disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                                yeah, 2-3 years ago, I would be excited about playing Tony Pike, but honestly, now I wouldn't be shocked to see Pike have a decent day against us.

Our pass rush is horrendous and our CB's can't hold there coverage long enough for the pass rush to do anything. Our defense is a disaster.
                                I feel ya. Our back 4 is so bad right now. I honestly don't see the Steelers or Ravens in the Super Bowl because we both have very obvious and glowing holes that it'll be hard to hide up, unless one of us gets hot. It seems like both our teams have similar problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information