X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to rotoworld.com:
    Todd Heap:
    6/15/2005: Signed a six-year, $30 million contract. The deal included an $11 million signing bonus and another $2.27 million "signing bonus" in the fourth year. 2010: $4 million, 2011: $4.6 million, 2012: Free Agent

Comment

• Wow, I've been under the impression for a while now that this was Heap's last season. I could have swore I read something about it before this season/off-season, perhaps I was just thinking about the rumors that heap would be cut.

Comment

• We may indeed win this game, but I have huge concerns about our defense going forward... HUGE

Comment

• Well...88 yard TD to Gettis.

Comment

• ya this is just a total cluster at all levels. ranging from the players to the coaching staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
              We may indeed win this game, but I have huge concerns about our defense going forward... HUGE
              this was posted before that 88 yard TD.

reason I have huge concerns is because, defensively, we shouldn't be allowing Mike Goodson to have a great day.

We STILL aren't getting much pressure on St. Pierre. Coverage has been solid but overall, I'm not impressed.

We should be DOMINATING Carolina's depleted offense, insteand we let em back into the game.

and the protection for Flacco has been mediocre-bad throughout this game as well. You could argue that Chester is out or Flacco is holding the ball too much, but overall, this game could be going a lot better if you ask me.

Comment

• Ed Reed, Ray Lewis...

You guys are nuts, but this still doesn't change my thoughts. Our pass rush blows and our run defense is struggling.

Comment

• ya shouldnt we have learned that we shouldnt really be leaving our CBs 1 on 1 with WRs on deep routes. Im still nervous also.

Comment

• Also it turns out the Panthers had the #5 passing D before this game and Flacco put up 300 yards on him

Comment

• I was getting pissed at Baltimore's defense because of lack of pressure and turnovers. I then leave and look back later in the day and Bmore returned 2 picks for a TD.

Comment

• Goddamn its great to have Ed Reed back.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          I was getting pissed at Baltimore's defense because of lack of pressure and turnovers. I then leave and look back later in the day and Bmore returned 2 picks for a TD.

That shows how terrible Mattison is, when a steelers fan gets upset watching this clusterfuck of a defense,

Comment

• We got away with it against Carolina, but playing like that will get you L's against good to even decent teams.

Comment

• With Childress gone we now have unanimously the worst coach in the NFL. congrats Greg Mattison.

Comment

• the defense made plays when they had to, great win vs. Carolina.
                                We desperately need cornerback help, and I read this week we might see a lot more Cary Williams (which is a good thing)
                                Big game vs. Tampa, @ home, thank god. It's going to be hard for Tampa's offense to get a flow going with that noise.
                                I predict a good, high scoring shootout. & since my predictions are dope as phuck lately, I'll go again.
                                RAVENS 27
                                BUCS 24
                                GO RAVENS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information