Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked what I saw from Cary in preseason. But still w/ this pass rush It doesnt matter who we have at CB from our roster. They wont be getting much help

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      With Childress gone we now have unanimously the worst coach in the NFL. congrats Greg Mattison.
      Bruce Arians is close to that race.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        not even dude.

Comment

• how about the 2 top guys up north in Canada?
          Remember Cameron Wake? He's filthy now.

- Philip Hunt was a dominant passrusher in college, and his first two years in Canada the guy has 20 sacks, bring him to Baltimore for a try out.

- Brooklyn's, John Bowman, has been a QBs nightmare (30+ sacks in 3 years)

+ Both guys have great motors, and although undersized, would provide necessary heat
          GO RAVENS

Comment

• I'm down for it. but I doubt the Ravens are interested.

Comment

from what I have seen on paper at least your offense makes sense.

Mattison doesnt make sense at all. A soft zone w/ 0 pass rush WTF. He stares there w/ a blank old man stare and wonders why when our LDE weighs as much as a DT should weigh for a soft zone D. Dropping 270 pound Jarrett Johnson into coverage constantly WTF. OMG Im about to lose it just thinknig about it.

Comment

• Greg Mattison would make a good DC for the pro bowl (not in the sense that the Ravens lose the AFCCG). Since there isn't any blitzing/exotic plays allowed he would just have to call a normal game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  from what I have seen on paper at least your offense makes sense.

Mattison doesnt make sense at all. A soft zone w/ 0 pass rush WTF. He stares there w/ a blank old man stare and wonders why when our LDE weighs as much as a DT should weigh for a soft zone D. Dropping 270 pound Jarrett Johnson into coverage constantly WTF. OMG Im about to lose it just thinknig about it.
                  Arians ran shot gun, 5 wide on 4th and 1 against Cleveland last year in below zero weather. That Cleveland team was in the bottom 5 of rush defense and we ran it like 15 times, while throwing it like 40. Did I add that it was below zero with like 35 MPH winds?

Comment

• Hai guise!

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

• As terrible as Arians has been, I would give the worst coordinator title in the NFL to the Dolphins OC. My baby brother can come up with a better game plan.

Comment

Arians ran shot gun, 5 wide on 4th and 1 against Cleveland last year in below zero weather. That Cleveland team was in the bottom 5 of rush defense and we ran it like 15 times, while throwing it like 40. Did I add that it was below zero with like 35 MPH winds?
                        the funny part is these numbnuts get to face each other.

Comment

• I'd take Arians and LeBeau over Cameron and Mattison.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                            I'd take Arians and LeBeau over Cameron and Mattison.
                            I think I'd rather have Ben make the playbook and be the OC. Ben isn't a smart man, but I'm sure he's smarter than that ***** Arians. I can't wait to the day he is no longer in Pittsburgh. Hopefully at the end of the year.

Comment

• ya Id do that trade for Lebau along.

Comment

I think I'd rather have Ben make the playbook and be the OC. Ben isn't a smart man, but I'm sure he's smarter than that ***** Arians. I can't wait to the day he is no longer in Pittsburgh. Hopefully at the end of the year.
                                Well they were going to fire him, but Ben told them he wanted Arians back. So he must be doing something right.

If Harbs is to fire Cam, I don't think Flacco would disagree.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information