Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll trade you guys Cam for Arians. I want to keep LeBeau.

:)

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      I'll trade you guys Cam for Arians. I want to keep LeBeau.

:)
      Seems like a lateral move to me...

Comment

• comp:169
        att:253
        yards:2031
        ypa:8.027
        comp %:66.7%
        TD:15
        INT:2
        QB rating:104.3

Flacco seemed to have turned the corner since that Cinncy mess

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving to my rival Raven fans! See you next week!!

Comment

• The Ravens have had 8 primetime games under John Harbaugh, 1 at home. To put that in perspective, by the end of this year, the Ravens will be
            the only AFC team to not have hosted a Monday Night Football game over
            the past three seasons.

I got that from my friends facebook, all I gotta say is WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              The Ravens have had 8 primetime games under John Harbaugh, 1 at home. To put that in perspective, by the end of this year, the Ravens will be
              the only AFC team to not have hosted a Monday Night Football game over
              the past three seasons.

I got that from my friends facebook, all I gotta say is WTF
              Thats just mind boggling. Especially when teams like the Jags (who have trouble selling out) and Browns have gotten home prime-time games.

Comment

• I mean people talk **** on the Ravens fans for claiming the league is against us, but this just makes me say WTF.

Anyway I predict we win against Tampa in a game. This team is kinda like the jets w.o the hype. They have a boatload of wins against sub par teams. We will be a good test for them. Im a little nervous about there running game. Also does anyone know if Mike Williams the WR is playign?

Comment

• yeah, Mike Williams will be playing and so will Arrelious Benn. I think they could give us a hard time today in the pass game.

However, when we have the ball, Cam Cameron better freakin run the ball. Tampa's 29th vs. the run and we better take advantage of that stat.

I really doubt that our defense will be able to stop Blount and Cadillac. I thought the Peyton Hillis game was a wakeup call but then we allow the same **** to Mike Goodson. I think this defense is overlooking a lot of guys. Hopefully they don't do the same for Tampa's running backs.

Comment

• Everything what I expected on sunday.

My question is why does our D suck late in games? Is it that our players are unclutch? We all know MAttison sucks as a DC but still we usually fail to come up big.

Comment

• Can't wait till Sunday!

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        Can't wait till Sunday!
                        It's easily the biggest game of the year for us.

If we win, we are almost a lock for home field advantage in the playoffs and possibly a first round bye!

However, the good thing is, if we lose, we are still in the wildcard race, easily.

also, quick question, if we do lose to Pittsburgh, what are our chances of still winning the AFC North?

We have Houston, New Orleans, Cleveland, and Cincinnati left on the schedule.

I think we are capable of beating Houston, Cleveland and Cincy, but none of those games will be easy. I think the Saints game is a loss for us, but if we can beat the Steelers, it's sets us up very nicely for the remainder of the year.

Beat Pittsburgh - I can see us finishing 12-4, if we lose I can see us at 11-5.

Huge game, its on Sunday night, glad its home but I wish it was a 1:00 clock game, we don't play well on a national stage.

Comment

• I think our D will show up and shut Mendenhall down, Im nervous bout Big Ben. We are used to these crazy blitzes leading to Big Ben free lancing and it becomes a mess. It will be interesting to see what will happen sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                            It's easily the biggest game of the year for us.

If we win, we are almost a lock for home field advantage in the playoffs and possibly a first round bye!

However, the good thing is, if we lose, we are still in the wildcard race, easily.

also, quick question, if we do lose to Pittsburgh, what are our chances of still winning the AFC North?

We have Houston, New Orleans, Cleveland, and Cincinnati left on the schedule.

I think we are capable of beating Houston, Cleveland and Cincy, but none of those games will be easy. I think the Saints game is a loss for us, but if we can beat the Steelers, it's sets us up very nicely for the remainder of the year.

Beat Pittsburgh - I can see us finishing 12-4, if we lose I can see us at 11-5.

Huge game, its on Sunday night, glad its home but I wish it was a 1:00 clock game, we don't play well on a national stage.
                            IMHO, if the Steelers win on Sunday, you better be the biggest fans of the Jets the next week because Pittsburgh ends with Baltimore, Jets, Cincy, Carolina, and Cleveland. I can see at least 1 loss there. Even if the Steelers and Ravens both finish 12-4 in the division, Pittsburgh will win the division IF they beat Baltimore and win out because conference record(only loss in division was with you guys and your loses coming from Pittsburgh and Cincy). That's how I believe it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                              Everything what I expected on sunday.

My question is why does our D suck late in games? Is it that our players are unclutch? We all know MAttison sucks as a DC but still we usually fail to come up big.
                              I think it's because that teams are using more no-huddle offense which our defense struggles with. We don't have the pass-rushers along the line to get quick pressure on the QB and our corners play off of the WR so any kind of quick in/out/slant/hook/whatever is going to be effective.

Comment

• Went to the game yesterday. That's the Raven football that made me a fan! Defense baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information