Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got over 71,000 purple towels for Sunday night.
    The noise will be overwhelming, I can't wait.
    With no bias, the Ravens have a slight edge.
    Big Ben is shaky, the Ravens pressure has been kickin it & THE NOISE
    Ravens are injured themselves and I hope Oher is good to go.
    GO RAVENS

Comment

• Oher should be fine, IDK about McClain or Landry. Harb's is keeping his mouth quiet since its Steeler week.

It's gonna be 1 loud stadium come Sunday night. a win would arguably be the biggest win of Harbaugh and Flacco's career.

Comment

• ya hopefully they can pull it off. generally we split w/ Pitt but I think its going to be a war.

Im just nervous bout our D, and Ben is a bit of a Raven killer so hopefully we can come through

Comment

• most memorable Ravens/Steelers moments? Mine 2 are probably

Bart Scott hit on Big Ben

The AFC title game, I took a 6 hour bus ride there. It was a fun experience but hearing DAren Stone commit that 30 yard penalty was possibly the wrost feelings I have ever had in my life.

Comment

• Most Memorable Ravens Steelers moments....

Demetrius Williams TD catch in Pitt, burnin Polamalu the first year McNair was here.

Cory Ross's silly TD run in Baltimore the night Troy Smith started against Pitt.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Mines gatta be the most recent - beating them AT Pittsburgh with 40 seconds left. Flacco leading us down the field and finding Housh for the game winner.

Then Ray Ray sealing any chance at a comeback with a pick.

Comment

• I'm not a big Suggs fan, but he has gotten more points in my book by backing Ben and Harrison in an interview.

Comment

• Where is this interview?? PM?? Yes, thanks.

My favorite moment was the 35-some single digit win in the Monday night game a few years back.
                  Also, Hines Ward calling for the trainers to come help Ed Reed while the play was still going.
                  And Harrison popping Ed Reed as well on the punt return and the ball going like 20 feet in the air.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                    Where is this interview?? PM?? Yes, thanks.

My favorite moment was the 35-some single digit win in the Monday night game a few years back.
                    Also, Hines Ward calling for the trainers to come help Ed Reed while the play was still going.
                    And Harrison popping Ed Reed as well on the punt return and the ball going like 20 feet in the air.
                    I'll try to find it, but he said that Harrison has been targeted pretty much and that Brady and Manning have special treatment than any other quarterbacks including Big Ben.

Edit: http://insidepittsburghsports.com/st...argeted/32280/
                    Last edited by Hines; 12-01-2010, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• I love Tsizzle but those comments arent something I think he should say. I dont want him to get on a refs bad side. He has many stupid comments over the years ranging from the Ward bounty (if you and scott wanna talk trash at least get ward, not have Frank ******* Walker get him). To the constant trash talk on brady. From calling the pats championships fake and saying "If you punch a QB w/ a bad hair-do you will be kicked out of the nfl.". Sometimes I wish he would be quiet.

Comment

• In anxious for Sunday to get here... I think it will be a hell of a game, if we win and the Jets win expect a NY vs Baltimore AFC Championship game here in Baltimore since we would have Home Field I believe if we end up with the same record as NYJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                          In anxious for Sunday to get here... I think it will be a hell of a game, if we win and the Jets win expect a NY vs Baltimore AFC Championship game here in Baltimore since we would have Home Field I believe if we end up with the same record as NYJ?
                          Even if you do win this Sunday, you still have to win a playoff game to make it to the AFC Championship game.

Also, I think it will be another rematch of this game. Especially if yall knock New England out. I think we can handle the rest of the teams except New England. Yall draw New England, we will take care of the rest of meet yall at the AFCCG.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• If we ever met in the afccg the Ravens better win. Im still not over the 2008 one.

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                              Even if you do win this Sunday, you still have to win a playoff game to make it to the AFC Championship game.

Also, I think it will be another rematch of this game. Especially if yall knock New England out. I think we can handle the rest of the teams except New England. Yall draw New England, we will take care of the rest of meet yall at the AFCCG.
                              This would be the perfect way to get to the Superbowl. Take out the Jets or Patriots to get to Steelers. Hopefully were still healthy by playoff time.
                              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                              Just let it go RWO.
                              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• My wife and I grew up in New Castle, PA and although I grew up dispising the Steelers and rooted for any team that played them, my wife and her family are Steeler fanatics. Now that we reside in Bethesda we make the annual Ravens-Steelers game in Baltimore. Words can't describe the look on my wifes face when Bart nearly killed Ben on that hit 2006. Classic moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information