This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    If we ever met in the afccg the Ravens better win. Im still not over the 2008 one.
    I would be completely fine with getting beat this weekend as long as revenge is ours in the AFCCG. And just out of respect because I am furious after every loss, I would not come in and talk any trash. Not even, "good game." Because I feel that is rubbing it in as well. Aaron Smith back in the playoffs too. Yeah!!!

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• ya I remember i went all the way to Pitt for the 2008 affcg because I figured it would our turn for revenge. Obviously i wanted to puke when I immediately heard Daren Stone penalty. Lets just body slam a steeler 15 yards out of bounds after the play. The guy hasnt played a down in the NFL since so karma got him good.

Comment

• 23 - 17 Ravens.
        Pittsburgh almost makes a come back but crowd noise and turnovers keep the Ravens in it.
        =

+ I like the Janoris Jenkins pick in the Scott's latest mock.
        He's a gambler but he's also got the raw athleticism and talent to be a playmaker..
        He can also return (if needed) and he adds speed to our slow cornerback position. I expect him to run a 4.4 for sure.
        Defensively, the guy is all over the ******* place. Getting sacks, Tackles for loss, he plays like a Raven for sure
        GO RAVENS

Comment

• Our corners slow? I don't know what team you've been watching but the Ravens CBs are definitely not slow. Out of Wilson, Carr, Webb, and Washington the slowest guy is probably Carr and he's not really all that slow. Athleticism isn't the problem with our corners, it's being out of position and matched up on bigger receivers that really hurt us. Combine that with the fact that we don't press receivers when QBs are just taking 3-step drops and you have a recipe for disaster.

Comment

• I like Brandon Harris and Aaron Williams a hell of a lot more then Janoris Jenkins.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
              Combine that with the fact that we don't press receivers when QBs are just taking 3-step drops and you have a recipe for disaster.

That is the scheme ran by Mattison isnt it. I have thought all along that press or not depends on the scheme and not the players choice. But my friend swears on his life its the players choice.

Comment

• wow, why is Dannell Ellerbe inactive? Out of him, Gooden and McClain, he is easily the most physical. Stupid decision if you ask me.

Also, McClain is inactive, but whats even more surprising is that so is his backup Jason McKie.

That leads me to believe that the Ravens are planning to spread the field and not even try to run the ball vs. the #1 rush defense. It makes sense to me, lets hope we can protect Flacco, thats gonna be the key to this game.

LETS GO RAVENS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  I like Brandon Harris and Aaron Williams a hell of a lot more then Janoris Jenkins.
                  I like Janoris Jenkins (and Jimmy Smith) a hell of a lot more than Brandon Harris and Aaron Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                    I like Janoris Jenkins (and Jimmy Smith) a hell of a lot more than Brandon Harris and Aaron Williams.
                    Yeah but you smell funny.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      Yeah but you smell funny.
                      Aaron Williams has struggled this year and hasn't looked good at times. His stock has taken a dip because of it. Harris has had a great season but his physical tools will be underwhelming. If I had to guess I'd say 5'9 190 4.51 forty.

Janoris Jenkins has been the 2nd best CB in college football this year. He shut down AJ Green, Julio and Alshon Jeffery and his feet are as good as any CB I've seen in college. As for Jimmy Smith, he's just all kinds of awesome. Great length, great feet and hips and is excellent in press. I know you liked Sean Smith a lot but Jimmy Smith is similar type CB but is better and more fluid.

Comment

• If we played press coverage Smith might be a good fit for us. Alas, I think we blitz more often than bringing up the corners, which is saying something.

Comment

• No fullbacks active tonight, sounds like we're going to spread them out ala New Orleans and New England!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I love watching your D guys. It's NASTY.

Comment

• Good game, Raven fans. I hope to see you guys again.

Comment

• 1) WTF FLacco.

2)God BLess Terrell Suggs.

3)We are ******* pathetic when it coems to time out usage.

4) For the simple fact that Goodn actually dresses and guys like Phillips and Ellerbe are active shows harb isnt really a good evaluater of personell. Gooden is pathetic. Overpursues more then any LB I have ever seen, if as durable as Samari ROlle falling off of the empire state building and as physical as Fabian Washington. I know we all wanted to see him suceed because he is from the U and is wore 52 but the dude doesnt belong on the field. Id take TOm Zbikowski at ILB over Gooden.

5) Landry and Johnson learn how to tackle a ****** 3rd string RB.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information