X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McClain fined for 40K, Ngata for 15.

Comment

• Technically Ngata should have just gottten penalized and that was that IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        Technically Ngata should have just gottten penalized and that was that IMO.
        I agree, but this is a nice alternative since he didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
          Naw that last pass was just because of Flacco not turning his hips and setting his feet.
          This. 10char.

Comment

• Hire J-McDaniels please.

Comment

• i doubt we make a mid season change :(

Comment

• Chiming in on the game. Typical Steelers/Ravens game. Best rivalry in football by far. That play where Ben was fighting off Suggs is just the definition of what this rivalry is about. Gave me tingles.

Definitely think both teams should have run it more. No, neither was doing well but some holes were there for both teams occasionaly.

I agree with the 4th & 2 call. And I know I just said both teams should have run it more. But as long as protection was there, Flacco has been lighting it up. 2 yards was not guaranteed by the run. And someone being wide open was due to crappy CB play. Alas, there were 2 people wide open on that play. Flacco just dropped the ball.

Like I said before the game. I am either hoping the Jets dismantle the Pats and/or yall get in the playoffs and own the Pats. Please lets rematch in the AFCCG, please.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• ^ Yep I pretty much agree with all of that. One thing I do hate seeing is our tendency to have bad form on tackling or just plain trying to strip the ball while allowing the offensive player to gain more yards. That's something we need to fix, but it's been a problem the last couple of years so I doubt anything happens.

As for McDaniels, I'd hire him to be the QB coach only. The dude didn't have a good offensive scheme in Denver and if we complain about Cam abandoning the run just think of what we'd do when McDaniels airs it out 40+ times every game.

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                    Chiming in on the game. Typical Steelers/Ravens game. Best rivalry in football by far. That play where Ben was fighting off Suggs is just the definition of what this rivalry is about. Gave me tingles.

Definitely think both teams should have run it more. No, neither was doing well but some holes were there for both teams occasionaly.

I agree with the 4th & 2 call. And I know I just said both teams should have run it more. But as long as protection was there, Flacco has been lighting it up. 2 yards was not guaranteed by the run. And someone being wide open was due to crappy CB play. Alas, there were 2 people wide open on that play. Flacco just dropped the ball.

Like I said before the game. I am either hoping the Jets dismantle the Pats and/or yall get in the playoffs and own the Pats. Please lets rematch in the AFCCG, please.
                    Your right. The rivalry is all about Ben owning us. Thats why you love it so much.

If I was a Steelers fan, I'd be hoping for the Ravens to make it to the AFCC too, because you know you own us.

This is a great rivalry, but can we really call it the best? The Ravens rarely win. (when you actually have your starting QB)

Comment

• Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                      As for McDaniels, I'd hire him to be the QB coach only. The dude didn't have a good offensive scheme in Denver and if we complain about Cam abandoning the run just think of what we'd do when McDaniels airs it out 40+ times every game.
                      Hes not as old as Cam, so I can see Harbs being a lot more involved in the offensive gameplan.

One think we lack on offense, is swagger and aggressiveness, and that is exactly what McDaniels brings.

McDaniels has been great in terms of passing offense. He made Orton look like a top 5 QB. Hes never had a RB like Rice, so I don't see why he would abandon the run.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                        Your right. The rivalry is all about Ben owning us. Thats why you love it so much.

If I was a Steelers fan, I'd be hoping for the Ravens to make it to the AFCC too, because you know you own us.

This is a great rivalry, but can we really call it the best? The Ravens rarely win. (when you actually have your starting QB)
                        I wouldn't say he owns the Ravens. Yes, the Steelers win more often than not when he is at QB. But all of the games he has been in minus one, has been ridiculously close. This past game is going into overtime if Flacco completes that pass and Ben had nothing to do with that. Ben put up one TD. And while yes, that usually is enough to win this matchup. It is by no means owning.

I never go into a Ravens/Steelers game feeling confident the Steelers will win it. It just doesn't happen. They always come down to minutes, seconds, 2-5 points, one completion, one crazy sack avoidance. Way to close for me to be confident.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                          I wouldn't say he owns the Ravens. Yes, the Steelers win more often than not when he is at QB. But all of the games he has been in minus one, has been ridiculously close. This past game is going into overtime if Flacco completes that pass and Ben had nothing to do with that. Ben put up one TD. And while yes, that usually is enough to win this matchup. It is by no means owning.

I never go into a Ravens/Steelers game feeling confident the Steelers will win it. It just doesn't happen. They always come down to minutes, seconds, 2-5 points, one completion, one crazy sack avoidance. Way to close for me to be confident.
                          I would be confident. We simply can't beat you.

The Texans are always close against the Colts, but don't win very much. I think we are in the same category.

We got lucky the last couple of times facing your 3rd or 2nd string QB's.

Comment

• I talked to a neutral fan of the Pats who is very knowledgeable about football, played in through college about us and I agree with what he said about us. he saw this in 2007 and it seems every big game whether its Steelers/Pats etc. regardless of our record going in we are fired up. But when it comes to clutch we get too fired up and bite ourself in the ass. It happened 2007 against the Pats, it happened 2008 all 3 games against the steelers. It happened in the 2nd game against the steelers in 09, it happened earlier this season against the Pats and it happened sunday. We got to control ourselves to beat these teams especially considering that Brady and Big Ben are HOF Qbs who are extremly clutch.

Comment

• "If Baltimore and Pittsburgh played each other 16 times in a season, I’m convinced someone would eventually die on the field."

A quote from an orangebloods.com (UT football) reporter.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                                Hire J-McDaniels please.
                                Oh god no. I hope your not serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information