Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore Ravens Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't know where Kindle is going to play when he comes back. He doesn't really fit our new 3-3 defensive scheme.

    Comment


    • Cam is an idiot, why in the world do you pass on a 3rd and 2 with 1:40 left? He's a ******* moron! Plain as simple.

      Also agree with what has been said about grandpa Mattison, guys a bonehead himself.

      I don't know what the **** Cameron and Mattison are doing to Harbaugh to keep their jobs, but they really need to go, I'm now in totally agreement with whoever said we have the WORST coordinators in all of sports.
      Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 12-14-2010, 12:18 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
        I don't know where Kindle is going to play when he comes back. He doesn't really fit our new 3-3 defensive scheme.
        We'll throw him out in coverage like all of our other LBs. What we need is another pass-rushing DE and UT if we keep Mattison around. We really aren't a 3-4 team philosophically anymore, we're closer to a Tampa 2 team that doesn't have the DL to rush the passer. I'm so pissed right now, we've seen this **** over and over again for the past two seasons yet nothing ever changes.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
          We'll throw him out in coverage like all of our other LBs.
          Well as long Kindle's able to drop back 15-20 yards so he has no way of making a play on the WR when he does a simple 5 yard drag, he should fit right in.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
            Well as long Kindle's able to drop back 15-20 yards so he has no way of making a play on the WR when he does a simple 5 yard drag, he should fit right in.
            Ive no idea how we decided that leaving Andre Johnson wide open in the MIDDLE OF THE ******* FIELD ON THE ******* TEN YARD LINE WAS A GOOD ******* IDEA.

            Seriously, give me a Madden playbook with 40 plays and I promise you Ill call a better game then that.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • This franchise deserves to be ****** disbanded if we are willing to keep these idiots at the coordinator spot.


              Every game Flacco puts up great stats in the 1st then sucks dick in the 2nd half. Ya know why, Cammie Pie cant make a ****** adjustment mid game.



              And Mattison you cant make this **** up. Having Webb line up infront of johnson and play a 10 foot deep zone leaving Johnson deep against Landry. That cant be serious.

              Comment


              • Drew Brees is going to have a field day this coming Sunday. We're ****** if we keep playing like this.

                Comment


                • Can't wait to get raped by the Saints.....

                  Comment


                  • The absolute worst is how all these alleged "analysts and NFL experts" run their idiotic mouths about our Dominate Defense?

                    Dominate????? Are you ******* kidding me???? 2 95+ drives for TD's allowed with less then 5 minutes and the Texans having NO TIMEOUTS to tie a game they had no business coming back in is absolutely the definition of pathetic.

                    The fact that Harbaugh brought in Mattison to run this defense and continues to allow him to have a job is grounds for immediate termination. END OF STORY


                    Second tier team, plain and simple.

                    Magical sig by OSUGiants

                    SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                    Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                    So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      The absolute worst is how all these alleged "analysts and NFL experts" run their idiotic mouths about our Dominate Defense?

                      Dominate????? Are you ******* kidding me???? 2 95+ drives for TD's allowed with less then 5 minutes and the Texans having NO TIMEOUTS to tie a game they had no business coming back in is absolutely the definition of pathetic.

                      The fact that Harbaugh brought in Mattison to run this defense and continues to allow him to have a job is grounds for immediate termination. END OF STORY


                      Second tier team, plain and simple.
                      But this is the defense now. I can't put all the blame on Mattison when his best players are past there primes, and the young talent, isn't very talented. Suggs and Ngata can't do it by themselves.

                      The offense on the other hand played one half of football again. 21 points against the Texans?? You can't put your old defense out for the whole second half and expect them to not be exhausted.
                      Other than the last play in the half, the defense was great when they had a time to rest.

                      I'm worried about this offense. The o-line is just plain terrible, and that is disrupting the running and passing game.

                      Bottom-line is, that we are indeed a second tier team.

                      Comment


                      • I think our o-line just needs to learn to pick up a backside safety blitz. Its been so wildly effective against us the past two weeks Id imagine we are going to see it a few more times this season.

                        The announcers were wrong last night when they called Oher out on the Pollard sack, you always take the inside man as its a shorter line to the QB, but Rice needs to recognize the weakside blitz and adjust accordingly. Also, did anyone else see that it was Oher/Grubbs/Birk/Yanda/Cousins out there last night instead of Oher/Grubbs/Birk/Chester/Yanda?
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          I think our o-line just needs to learn to pick up a backside safety blitz. Its been so wildly effective against us the past two weeks Id imagine we are going to see it a few more times this season.

                          The announcers were wrong last night when they called Oher out on the Pollard sack, you always take the inside man as its a shorter line to the QB, but Rice needs to recognize the weakside blitz and adjust accordingly. Also, did anyone else see that it was Oher/Grubbs/Birk/Yanda/Cousins out there last night instead of Oher/Grubbs/Birk/Chester/Yanda?
                          The o-line also has problems against 4-3's. The Saints have one of the better 4-3 defenses in the NFL, so that is not good.

                          I guess they were trying anything at this point. We are in desperate need of RT or Center.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                            But this is the defense now. I can't put all the blame on Mattison when his best players are past there primes, and the young talent, isn't very talented. Suggs and Ngata can't do it by themselves.

                            The offense on the other hand played one half of football again. 21 points against the Texans?? You can't put your old defense out for the whole second half and expect them to not be exhausted.
                            Other than the last play in the half, the defense was great when they had a time to rest.

                            I'm worried about this offense. The o-line is just plain terrible, and that is disrupting the running and passing game.

                            Bottom-line is, that we are indeed a second tier team.
                            Yet you can't keep putting our players in roles that they aren't suited to. Suggs and Ngata are the only guys remotely capable of being able to pressure the QB on any given play, yet we only rush three in crucial situations and they're mostly contained since each can be double teamed. The corners are also not talented enough to be left out there for any extended amount of time, yet that's what happens when we only rush three.

                            Comment


                            • On a lighter note, I definitely need one of these.

                              Comment


                              • Honesly depending on how Harbaugh does his ass should be on the hot seat. Because 2008-afctitle game, 2009-divisional round 2010-???? If we regress to losing in round 1 we gotta bring up some questions.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information