This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    Honesly depending on how Harbaugh does his ass should be on the hot seat. Because 2008-afctitle game, 2009-divisional round 2010-???? If we regress to losing in round 1 we gotta bring up some questions.
    I don't see how a young, first time Head Coach could be on the hotseat following 3 consecutive playoff appearances and what will be at worst, a 3-3 playoff record.

Comment

• like bigdawg said keeping Granda Pa Matty is reasons enough to get fired.

Seriously ask madden is better then that and everyone knows it.

Comment

like bigdawg said keeping Granda Pa Matty is reasons enough to get fired.

Seriously ask madden is better then that and everyone knows it.
        Well I don't think Harbs has had much say as far as staff hiring.

and **** Grandpa Matty. Just let Ray call the plays.

Comment

• the sad thing is Ask Madden>>>Grand Pa Matty.

Even if Harb doesnt have say in who should be the coordinators he needs to sit Mattison down and said "Is this a ****** joke? How much are you getting paid for throwing games? Get your **** together!!!"

Comment

Honesly depending on how Harbaugh does his ass should be on the hot seat. Because 2008-afctitle game, 2009-divisional round 2010-???? If we regress to losing in round 1 we gotta bring up some questions.
            I disagree. I am as disappointed with the team as anyone, but I love the way Harbs has control of the team. Its pretty obvious he has more authority than Billick ever had.

Right now his OC is doing a terrible job, and if he can get someone else in the off-season, there is no reason for him to be on the hot-seat. Our organization is a lot like the Steelers, and just like them we like to stick with HC's for a while, and not have a knee jerk reaction with coaches like a lot of other teams do.

Harbs is a young coach still learning.

Comment

• Harbaugh isn't close to the hot seat. Cam and Mattison are on fire though.

Positive things from the game though

-David Reed looked good on special teams. Good job on that big return and on punts.

-Even though Andre Johnson abused us, I saw some good things from Webb and Wilson. I would be for Wilson being brought back next year. Still pretty young and has the athletic ability to run with WRs.

- Kept the penaltys down. I think only 3 for 15 yards.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Hey guys I'm looking to buy my little nephew some Ravens gear, shirts, sweatshirts, jersey, whatever, do you guys know anywhere cheaper to buy Ravens gears cause the stuff on NFL.com is pretty pricey.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                  Hey guys I'm looking to buy my little nephew some Ravens gear, shirts, sweatshirts, jersey, whatever, do you guys know anywhere cheaper to buy Ravens gears cause the stuff on NFL.com is pretty pricey.
                  I'd also love to get a new Ravens jersey, Id like any sites as well too.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    I'd also love to get a new Ravens jersey, Id like any sites as well too.
                    eBay is the best place to get good, cheap jerseys.
                    Last edited by TACKLE; 12-14-2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• We just love to blame the coordinators don't we? While, I do think both can be morons from time to time (for real who the **** passes the ball with 1:20 left and a lead) but Flacco deserves some blame as well. He was incapable of making the plays in the fourth quarter when the team needed it most and if Flacco's inability to put teams away in the second half continues I don't see us competing in the playoffs now or the near future.

Comment

• We all love Ray Rice but I wish he'd keep his head up and keep his feet moving more often, sometimes instead of being a little bit more patient he seems content on ducking his head in for a 4 or 5 yard gain which is great but at times makes him miss some pretty big runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenMadness View Post
                          We just love to blame the coordinators don't we? While, I do think both can be morons from time to time (for real who the **** passes the ball with 1:20 left and a lead) but Flacco deserves some blame as well. He was incapable of making the plays in the fourth quarter when the team needed it most and if Flacco's inability to put teams away in the second half continues I don't see us competing in the playoffs now or the near future.
                          You cannot go one post without bashing Flacco, can you? It wasn't Flacco's fault that the defense almost blew the game. It wasn't Flacco's fault that the defense gave up 18 points in a 10 minute time frame. You're funny.

Comment

• It wasnt his fault Polllard was coming off of the edge untouched really play. The Oline sucked yesterday!

Comment

It wasnt his fault Polllard was coming off of the edge untouched really play. The Oline sucked yesterday!
                              It was Flacco's fault that Shaub threw that pick six, though. ******* Flacco!!!

Oh, and the Texans looked as if they watched and copied the Steelers in last night's game.

Comment

• Flacco played well, he just needs to work on pre snap recognition, making audibles to pass protection or knowing where the heat is coming from. Flacco is a beast aside from his horrible pocket presense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information