This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    great observation I agree with that. Flacco is terrible when pressured so we gotta get this o line better.

Also I hate to hear ppl say "we cant blitz because whenever we blitz we get torn up." I wonder why, rushing 3 or 4 people in the most bland formation possible all game. Then taking an engage 8 out of madden and it isnt working. God this D is ridic,
    IDK he's been looking a lot better in regards to that lately. The OL has been pretty unreliable all season yet Flacco is also having his best year. His footwork/mechanics are looking a whole lot better than they were at the beginning of the season and he's actually moving around in the pocket now.

Comment

• Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
      IDK he's been looking a lot better in regards to that lately. The OL has been pretty unreliable all season yet Flacco is also having his best year. His footwork/mechanics are looking a whole lot better than they were at the beginning of the season and he's actually moving around in the pocket now.
      I agree with that, but thats not the type of QB hes meant to be. Coming in to the NFL, many compared him to Big Ben, but the last couple of years, hes proven hes more of a pocket passer.

While he certainly has been moving around better, hes a much a better QB in the pocket, (which hes having a hard time in, since the blitzes are not being picked up)

Give him a good pocket, and he can become lethal IMO.

Comment

• Oh that's not what I meant when I said he was moving around in the pocket, it's just that he's not staying in one place after his 3-5 step drop. Earlier a lot of sacks happened when Flacco was just sitting there, now he's anticipating the pressure and getting out of the way.

Comment

• speaking of the protection, we all know cam is a control freak and doesnt allow audibles. It wont shock me if this idiot doesnt even let the protection scheme be changed once everyone is lined up

Comment

• I think we need to proceed cautiously at the offensive coordinator spot. If we bring in someone new will it be that much better since we need to teach everyone a new offense and new scheme. We need to get cam off the control freak issue and let our guys create a bit out there. We have great offensive talent.

Comment

• cam got his head out of his ass today, so did Mattison. Great game

Comment

• Great win, and not to take anything away from it, but we still haven't scored a TD in the second half since week 10. That is pretty troubling.

Especially since its looking like we'll be playing @Indy in the WC round.

Comment

• we cut Mattison kid for Davon Drew. Now Im kinda nervous how this will affect Greg Mattison, I dont see any gain of this at all. We dont use 2 TE set yet we have 3 solid TE options. No reason for a 4th TE. Id rather use have brought up Albert McCLean to rush the passer.

Comment

• Our most likely matchup for the playoffs is playing Indianapolis in Indy. Obviously, that makes almost every Raven fan cringe.

Now, if we beat Cleveland this week, we can clinch a WC spot.
                    Next week, we have a 4:15 game, so technically, John Harbaugh can look at the scoreboard and see if Pittsburgh won(theres no point in us beating Cincy unless we WANT to play Manning) Harbaugh can sit the starters and intentionally lose a game in order to play Kansas City instead of Indianapolis.

now, all this is irrelevent in the Colts lose to the Raiders or Titans in the next two weeks. If they lose and the Jags win out, we'll end up playing the Jaguars.

So again, root for Kansas City and Jacksonville.

Root against Pittsburgh and Indianapolis. (even though they are likely to win out)

Comment

• gosh it if we win out and everything else goes along w/ seeds we will face Colts,Steelers,Patriots. Its crazy because those are aarguably our 3 biggest rivals

Comment

• yup, unless we beat Cleveland then lose to Cincy. Losing to Cincy will move us down to the 6th seed, putting us against Kansas City instead of Indy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                          yup, unless we beat Cleveland then lose to Cincy. Losing to Cincy will move us down to the 6th seed, putting us against Kansas City instead of Indy.
                          Thats actually a much better match-up.

Maybe we should rest the starters and give Cincy a win. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                            Thats actually a much better match-up.

Maybe we should rest the starters and give Cincy a win. lol
                            And to beat the Patriots to make sure there is a Steeler-Raven AFCCG.

:)

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

"Rookie linebacker Sergio Kindle's skull fracture might prevent him from playing for the Baltimore Ravens next season, the Carroll County Times reported Wednesday."

"Dr's up here make'n me nervous bout my chances of come'n back next yr!!" Kindle wrote on his Twitter account. "dey aint say'n i wont play but dey aint say'n i am eitha!! KING SERG .."

"yal know its a business so if i cant play next yr, dey aint gon keep me here!! But [expletive] IT i gota keep grind'n so i can ball out next yr!!"

Ugh. I don't think the fall down the stairs helped his head very much. The guy sounds like a ******* moron.

And to think, we could have had Jerry Hughes, Kyle Wilson, Dan Williams or Jared Odrick with that 25th overall...******* Ozzie and his love for mid rounders.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I can't see Ozzie is at blame here...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information