Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm banking on Manning taking the win against Tennessee, and Oakland has started to pile it on the Chiefs, so it's looking like KC in the playoffs next week. I like that match up a lot more than against the Colts.

Comment

• Always thought Webb had the tools to be a good #1, but he just isn't very good. Projecting in the future looks more like a returner and nickel guy.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• ^^ Agreed. I can't see him being a #1 shut down corner for us. His ceiling is a solid #2 CB and like you said - returner.

With Kansas City losing to Oakland, and Indianapolis likely to beat Tennessee, looks like we will be playing the Chiefs.

Our run defense has looked strong as of late and if they can contain Charles and Jones and Ed Reed play on the side of Dwayne Bowe, we'll win, easily.

Comment

• Damn that offensive performance was a mess. We couldnt get a first down in the 4th if we needed it. I hope we can get our act together.

and I agree about Webb, hopefully a full off season of being healthy can help him.

Comment

• Good thing we're playing KC. I don't see how we could've beaten the Colts.

Comment

• were not guarenteed the Chiefs just yet. its tied right now 20-20 Titans VS. Colts

Comment

• Hopefully we draft Aaron Williams from Texas. I might be a huge homer but he's a legit shutdown corner, and he's tough and plays the run extremely well. He was an all-star safety in high school. Orangebloods.com ranked him number 1 in the state and he's been a stud since he stepped on campus.

Our defense was so much better when Chris McAlister was in his prime. If Ozzie can bring in a true #1, Greg Mattison won't even be able to screw our D up. Speaking of, if he is gone after the season, any chance Mike Singletary gets a look?

Comment

• mattison got his head out of his ass the past 3 games. I doubt he is gone after this season.

Comment

• Mattison has definitely stepped up after the Texans game. Cameron however...

Comment

• Does anyone know if Flacco/Birk can change their protection scheme? I doubt Cameron even allows that. Cameron ego is out of this world he has gotta go.

Comment

• our coaching staff is awesome.
                        good thing we got KC
                        I'm confident we got this.
                        27-20 Ravens
                        GO RAVENS

Comment

• Chiefs 24-10
                          R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

• I'm rooting for Baltimore untill we play you guys in the AFCCG. Is that legal?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              I'm rooting for Baltimore untill we play you guys in the AFCCG. Is that legal?
                              Sure as long as you root for us after we beat you!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                                Sure as long as you root for us after we beat you!!!
                                I can't do that. I can only root for Baltimore so many times in one season. Rooting for them in the Super Bowl IF they were to make it? I can't do that. Especially if they beat the Steelers.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information