Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First of all, good game guys. I know I'd be just as pissed off as you are had you won it, mainly because I think this was a game where we each shot ourselves in the foot multiple times, more than teams making awesome plays.

Secondly, I'd also like to post this in response to the Terrell Suggs shirt Tackle posted in the Steelers board:

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Ya gotta respect Suggs though. He is pretty much the best player on the field on both teams every Ravens Steelers game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        Ya gotta respect Suggs though. He is pretty much the best player on the field on both teams every Ravens Steelers game.
        Oh, the only reason I hate him so much is because he's so good. He's the best 4-3 DE / 3-4 OLB hybrid player in the league. He plays extremely well at both positions.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• ya probably the most well rounded. He just doesnt put up those 15+ sack seasons to get him on the map though.

Comment

• That was some of the worst officiating in the history of pro football. Why does it seem every time we play the Steelers they find a way to get the refs on there side? UGH.
            The defense collapsed in the 2nd half just like we have witnessed so many times. But being close to the field the entire D was dogging for air by the start of the fourth. Why? Because, Joe Flacco couldn't keep our offense on the ***ing field. Honestly, 3 points in the freaking 2nd half. Don't blame Cam, because Flacco had open WR's down the field today and didn't even bother looking. He was intent on checking it down and run this dink and dunk crap that didn't work. I'm really getting tired of Flacco's inability to make plays for this team. It's easy to point fingers at the coordinators but until Joe learns to throw it vertically and become an efficient third down passer I'll be a huge skeptic.

I guess it's a win-win for me. My wife knows I'm a die hard Ravens fan so I guess I'll get some extra "loving" the next few days...

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenMadness View Post
              I guess it's a win-win for me. My wife knows I'm a die hard Ravens fan so I guess I'll get some extra "loving" the next few days...
              I don't think you know what the term win-win means.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                Good game, ya'll. I always love our games.
                Why wouldn't you? Your team owns us.

I honestly think the Pats/Indy rivalry is far better. You actually have no idea who might win the game, unlike in the Pit/Bal game. If Ben is playing, its an automatic win for you guys. Its that simple.

Comment

• Obviously it's not entirely his fault but the fact is that Flacco is 0-6 lifetime against Big Ben at some point he's got to win at least 1 against the Steelers with Big Ben or the Ravens will be stuck as a wild card round team for a long time, and given the age of key defenders the window is shrinking.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    Obviously it's not entirely his fault but the fact is that Flacco is 0-6 lifetime against Big Ben at some point he's got to win at least 1 against the Steelers with Big Ben or the Ravens will be stuck as a wild card round team for a long time, and given the age of key defenders the window is shrinking.
                    I couldn't agree more.

Comment

• ya it will be interesting to see our off-season. But we really cant make any predictions until we get a new CBA. I really hope we can get Gaither back but i wont get my hopes up. Ngata will be back. I want to see how we adress the coaching staff, if we get flacco a young wr. and how we adress our secondary.

Also I cant explain how much I hate Ward. If you want a freaking scuffle go after someone who actually is dirty, go after Suggs not Reed. It was like Jackson going after Heap last game.

Comment

• Hines Ward is the biggest tool in the NFL. One of these days I want to see Ngata just beat the crap out of him like we saw with Andre Johnson this year.

Comment

• Ward wouldnt square up w/ Ngata. He prefers to go against the cleanist player on our D or players who arent looking. But Id pay to see Ngata unload it. The worst is all the steelers fans acting like he belongs in the HOF.

Comment

• My entire family is a part of that Steeler bandwagon as well. Drives me nuts. When there not talking about how great Hines Ward is and how Ben "paid his debt" to society there talking about there six superbowl victories. One of which was indeed RIGGED.

Words can't describe how much I hate Pittsburgh.

Comment

My entire family is a part of that Steeler bandwagon as well. Drives me nuts. When there not talking about how great Hines Ward is and how Ben "paid his debt" to society there talking about there six superbowl victories. One of which was indeed RIGGED.

Words can't describe how much I hate Pittsburgh.
                              Same here. That why this game feels like a punch, no stab in the gut.

Comment

My entire family is a part of that Steeler bandwagon as well.
                                How come you're a Ravens fan?

And I'm one of those who believe Hines Ward will be inducted into the Hall of Fame, eventually. Not first ballot, not second ballot, but eventually. Allow me to explain:

#8 most receptions in NFL history (tied with Randy Moss), #21 most receiving yards in NFL history, #19 most receiving TD's in NFL history.

All of this with the "and counting" at the end, even though I think he'll retire at the end of next year.

Again, not saying he deserves it more than other guys, Moss, Owens, Holt, Bruce, Carter, all those guys will enter before, but I do think he'll get in eventually.

And with that I leave. I know you probably don't want a Steelers fan here :S

/end post
                                /stop posting on Ravens board

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information