This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    Andrews also had depression to so that may have played a role. Also w/ Mason we really dont have any youth at WR except Reed. Harper will be nothing.
    Yeah but we could draft a WR in the first 3 rounds.

You could tell Flacco is almost forced to throw to Mason since he starts acting up when he isn't getting the ball.

I think thats one of the biggest problems in our offense. Everyone is an established vet. Its about time we get more hungry WR's who don't feel entitled to being targeted like Mason and Housh would.

A young WR group which only would have Q as the vet would really help out Flacco in terms of decision making imo.

Having WR's in your ears could be bad for Joe. Just look at what happen to Palmer because of it.

Comment

• Mason is a piece of **** and so is Housh......***** and whine for the ball then drop it when it matters, **** em both send em both out of here.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• I'm all in favor of having Q as the only veteran WR on the team....

I would consider bringing Stallworth back, if Cam plans on using him this time.

Comment

• it depends on the draft, say we pick up a WR round 1. Our WR corp can look like Boldin, draft pick, Reed, Hardy, whoever. If we cant get a WR I say we bring Mason or hoosh back. I dont want Reed being a #2

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            it depends on the draft, say we pick up a WR round 1. Our WR corp can look like Boldin, draft pick, Reed, Hardy, whoever. If we cant get a WR I say we bring Mason or hoosh back. I dont want Reed being a #2
            Hardy is a bust IMO. There's a reason he hasn't stuck with a team and made an impact. Trust me, I loved him coming out, but my goodness did he not pan out. Same can be said for Limas Sweed.

Comment

• ya i liked him to. If Mason left we would hardly have any depth. But then again we never used our #4 WR anyway so it probably wouldnt make a difference who are #4 is.

Also does anyone oppose Zbikowski going to SS next to Reed? Landry couldnt form tackle me and Zbi is better in coverage.

Comment

• I was absolutely in love with James Hardy coming out, he to me seems like another D Will in that if he can stay in a jersey on the field he'll contribute but thats a HUGE if.

WRs who I'd love to see us draft (I'll take any of the following)...

SENIORS:
                Greg Little UNC
                Terrence Tolliver LSU
                Leonard Hankerson MIAMI
                Jarvis Williams NC STATE

Juniors:
                JONATHAN BALDWIN PITTSBURGH (1st Choice!!!)
                Randall Cobb KENTUCKY
                A.J. Green GEORGIA
                Julio Jones ALABAMA
                Torrey Smith MARYLAND

You gotta come away with 2 of these guys, GOT TO! If you really want Flacco to progress, if he ever will, you need to give him a variety of options not just 3 old slow possesion WRs.
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• If the hometown kid Baldwin went to Baltimore, I'd hate life.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    If the hometown kid Baldwin went to Baltimore, I'd hate life.
                    In that case, I pray Baltimore takes Baldwin. haha

Comment

• This would be awesome...
                      http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

Comment

• Originally posted by America View Post
                        man, this has gatta be the best news I've read since.... well since the offseason has started.

It's expected that we promote Chuck Pagano before Hue Jackson snatches him up.

So glad Mattison will be gone, he honestly wasn't as many people made him out to be but I really think its time for a change.

anyone know how Chuck Pagano will fare? Personally, I wanted Mark Carrier or Clarence Brooks.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                          I was absolutely in love with James Hardy coming out, he to me seems like another D Will in that if he can stay in a jersey on the field he'll contribute but thats a HUGE if.

WRs who I'd love to see us draft (I'll take any of the following)...

SENIORS:
                          Greg Little UNC
                          Terrence Tolliver LSU
                          Leonard Hankerson MIAMI
                          Jarvis Williams NC STATE

Juniors:
                          JONATHAN BALDWIN PITTSBURGH (1st Choice!!!)
                          Randall Cobb KENTUCKY
                          A.J. Green GEORGIA
                          Julio Jones ALABAMA
                          Torrey Smith MARYLAND

You gotta come away with 2 of these guys, GOT TO! If you really want Flacco to progress, if he ever will, you need to give him a variety of options not just 3 old slow possesion WRs.
                          Baldwin is awful, keep him the hell away from the Ravens. He is an absolutely atrocious WR. Id take Smith, Green, Jones and even Hankerson over him in the first and Id rather we go with someone like Jernigan in the second then draft Baldwin. Guy has nothing going for him other then height/overrated speed.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Gregg Mattison has left to be the new DC for the University of Michigan. The Ravens have promoted Chuck Pagano as their new DC.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              Gregg Mattison has left to be the new DC for the University of Michigan. The Ravens have promoted Chuck Pagano as their new DC.
                              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ding Dong the witch is dead!

Comment

• There is a god. One more tool then we wont have the worst coordinator combo in the NFL. But I get nightmares of us bringing in Childress to replace Cam.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information