X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
    McGahee can definitely get cut.
    I love him as a player, but he's getting old and a bit worn down.
    The team would benefit a whole lot more if they got a few offensive lineman in free agency. 1 center and 1 guard.
    RESIGN GAITHER PLEASE

PS, Alex Wujciak, LB, Maryland is not an NFL linebacker.
    he runs a 4.9 thats horrible for our defense.
    we need someone who can cover TEs and RBs.
    someone who runs a 4.5-4.6
    Brandon Spikes ran a 5 flat and he is doing well in New England.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      Brandon Spikes ran a 5 flat and he is doing well in New England.
      Is Spikes covering TEs and RBs on a regular basis? It's not that I disagree that the timed speed thing isn't a big issue, it's just that we really lacked linebackers that could cover this past season. Suggs is probably our best guy to do that, but if we don't use him to rush the passer then we're screwed more than we already are.

However, I think Pagano will use the personnel differently than Mattison. It's been said that he's more aggressive and he should know more than anything that we can't leave the corners in coverage as long as Mattison did, or at least not call plays that allow QBs to easily have a clean pocket.

He's gone and I don't really want to throw more **** on Mattison's time here, but on that 3rd and 19 play to Brown he rushed three and sent Ngata on a stunt to the outside. Really? It's bad enough to only rush three against a battered Steelers line but to send the only guy capable of pushing the pocket back on a stunt is just incredibly dumb. Okay, I think I'm ready to move on.

Comment

• We fired Jim Zorn. Cameron is taking over QB coaching duties. This is crushing my hopes of next season and this year isnt even over :(

Comment

• At least for now, hopefully we bring somebody else in. Flacco and Cameron haven't gotten along in the past and I don't think anything is going to change now.

Apparently we fired Zorn because he didn't fit well with the rest of the staff, according to Aaron Wilson there were communication issues. If that's the case I can understand the reasoning, but man I don't like letting him go and keeping Cameron.

Comment

• I could see a ego war going on between Saunders,Zorn and Cameron. Mainly Cameron that guy seems like a control freak. But still some of Flaccos main problems are things I doubt any of those guys taught. I doubt anyone of them taught him not to step in the pocket or get happy feet etc.

Comment

• RIP. I'm sorry for your loss.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...avens-QBs.html
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I loved John Matsko, IDK why they released him. The problem with the o-line was the absence of Jared Gaither, not John Matsko.

As for Zorn, I could care less, but I just can't understand this Cameron getting more duties crap. Doesn't make too much sense to me.

Comment

• Im not even sure if Flacco or Birk can change the protection scheme. So IDK if Matsko should have been the one to leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                    As for Zorn, I could care less, but I just can't understand this Cameron getting more duties crap. Doesn't make too much sense to me.
                    I'm referring to Cam "my offense can't score one stupid touchdown in the second half to beat the Steelers" Cameron being more involved in the QBs. Joe Flacco clearly has regressed under Cameron+Zorn. He tries to touch pass every pass he throws, despite having that big arm to zip it into tighter windows.
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Well I hope Ozzie and Steve step in if Cam sucks it up again next year.

Comment

• ya the whole world but Harbaugh agrees Cam has to go. Its a shame that Ray Lewis has been one above average offense away from multiple super bowl titles and he will probably only have one due to the offense.

I hate when ppl say "Cameron developed Rivers and Brees" Well why dont you look at there stats w/ Cameron they are solid. Look at there stats after Cameron they are so much better.

Comment

• Well at least Ray has 1 SB. I feel worse for Ed Reed. The man needs a ring.

I wasn't a fan back in 2000, so its been very painful ever since I started rooting for the Ravens, because the defense is championship caliber year in and year out, but the offense always screws them.

I can only imagine how painful it has been for Reed and Lewis watching there offense suck every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            ya the whole world but Harbaugh agrees Cam has to go. Its a shame that Ray Lewis has been one above average offense away from multiple super bowl titles and he will probably only have one due to the offense.

I hate when ppl say "Cameron developed Rivers and Brees" Well why dont you look at there stats w/ Cameron they are solid. Look at there stats after Cameron they are so much better.
                            yeah I was just thinking about that.

Brees and Rivers both excelled once Cameron was out of town.

At this point in time, Flacco's taken everything he can possibly take from Cameron. Now, unfortunately for us Raven fans, he will still be our coordinator next year, but if things don't change.... expect to see him fired, if not mid to early season, at least at the end of the 2011-2012 season..

Comment

• PFT reported that Flacco showed up in the 7 hour meeting and sided w/ Zorn. God this season is gonna be a mess.

Comment

• I find that hard to believe. we can't believe everything we read on the internet. If Flacco did that, I'm pretty sure Zorn would still be a Raven.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information