Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ya because HInes always tears us up and he always goes after our toughest players.

Comment

• Hines Ward is a piece of **** and a cheap shot artist. One of the players I respect least in the NFL.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
        oh sweet! if you feel that way, then why don't you just go root from them then?
        Yea thats logical, anywho I don't think I could handle that much winning.

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        ya because HInes always tears us up and he always goes after our toughest players.
        Had a TD against us in the playoffs, gets under our players skin and makes em take stupid game changing penalties, and has had run-ins with Ed Reed, Chris McAlister, and Jarret Johnson......3 reasonably tough guys and one outweighs him by about 60lsbs. Do I like Ward? No I hate his guts but to act like he is a ***** or only goes after pussies like Fabian or Webb is just blatantly untrue.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
          oh sweet! if you feel that way, then why don't you just go root from them then?
          Just because hes stating something thats been true for years now, he should root for the other team??

The Ravens are much much better than Steelers. We are better in every position. They can't match our toughness. We own them.

That make you feel better?

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
            Just because hes stating something thats been true for years now, he should root for the other team??

The Ravens are much much better than Steelers. We are better in every position. They can't match our toughness. We own them.

That make you feel better?
            Thank you for being a logical fan and not a blind homer.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              Yea thats logical, anywho I don't think I could handle that much winning.

Had a TD against us in the playoffs, gets under our players skin and makes em take stupid game changing penalties, and has had run-ins with Ed Reed, Chris McAlister, and Jarret Johnson......3 reasonably tough guys and one outweighs him by about 60lsbs. Do I like Ward? No I hate his guts but to act like he is a ***** or only goes after pussies like Fabian or Webb is just blatantly untrue.
              His run in w/ Johnson was pushing johnson in the back and JJ retaliated. Ed Reed is the classiest player on this team and he is starting **** with him but he wasnt looking. Ward hasnt done **** to one of our players when they were looking. To avoid Steelers fans flipping **** in this thread I admit Ward has been one of the better possesion WR this generation, he had a nice career Id have liked him on Baltimore, but he is not a tough guy. There is a reason why NFL PLAYERS named him the dirtiest player in the NFL, no matter what us message boards geeks say on both sides of the argument id take their opinion.

and how is Webb a *****?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                The only thing that the Steelers have on us is an significantly better coaching staff and players that can stay composed. Overall talent is close imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  The only thing that the Steelers have on us is an significantly better coaching staff and players that can stay composed. Overall talent is close imo.
                  They have a significantly better pass-rush, and you all know I'm Flacco's biggest supporter on here, but Ben is a significantly better QB right now.

I'll easily take there coaching staff over ours though.

Comment

• a lot of that is because Mattison wass a douche. I didnt break them and us down by position im just eye balling it, we are even with them until we shoot ourselves in the foot. Happens every game dating back to 2008 that we lost.

Comment

His run in w/ Johnson was pushing johnson in the back and JJ retaliated. Ed Reed is the classiest player on this team and he is starting **** with him but he wasnt looking. Ward hasnt done **** to one of our players when they were looking. To avoid Steelers fans flipping **** in this thread I admit Ward has been one of the better possesion WR this generation, he had a nice career Id have liked him on Baltimore, but he is not a tough guy. There is a reason why NFL PLAYERS named him the dirtiest player in the NFL, no matter what us message boards geeks say on both sides of the argument id take their opinion.

and how is Webb a *****?

don't bother with him, the Ravens could go 19-0 and he'd still find ways to ***** and moan about them. It's what he does.

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                      Just because we don't constantly criticize our team, doesn't mean we're homers.

Comment

a lot of that is because Mattison wass a douche. I didnt break them and us down by position im just eye balling it, we are even with them until we shoot ourselves in the foot. Happens every game dating back to 2008 that we lost.
                        But they are clearly more talented. If we are consistently close to beating them, thats more a credit to our coaching.

I mean you break it down position by position and the Steelers come out on top each year since 2008.

Their defense intimidated offenses. Our D, while still pretty good, doesn't really scare anyone anymore.

And I'm not saying this because we lost to them. Even before we lost to them in the divisional round, I thought they were the better team.

They played as bad they could in the first half, and lets not forget their best player Troy was pretty bad that day. We couldn't take advantage of a golden opportunity like that. Also, the Sunday Night game, they played terrible again. Ben couldn't even get a good pass off the first 3 quarters. Yet they still came out on top. If it happened once, I would agree we shoot ourselves in the foot, but if it happens every year, the Steelers have a lot to do with it.

Comment

• every lose the past 2 years except Colts in the playoffs came from shooting ourselves in the foot. If anything you could blame our staff for not getting us over the top to an elite team.

Comment

• As long as we have Cam, we will continue to shoot ourselves in the foot.

Comment

• not just cam, in 2008 Johnson got that 15 yard penalty then we proceeded to blow a double digit lead in 30 seconds then that dipshit special teamer decides to geniusly body slam a steelers about a mile out of bounds 15 seconds after the play. blowing our chance. In 2009 we had those ridiculous penalties @ pitt. In 2010 Landry and Johnson cant tackle a ******* 4th string RB. The complete meltdown in the playoffs wasnt all the coaches fault.

Comment

• Well the Steelers are only alive at those points because our offense is usually shutdown.

If Cam grows a pair, or a brain, the games wouldn't have been that close in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information