Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Cam had a brain, he'd run more a lot more plays out of the shotgun, trust Joe and give him the ability to audible, run more no-huddle and finally, don't be the ***** in the 4th quarter! We need to finish teams off!

I really hope next year will be Cam's final chance, unless he makes some key changes, he's gatta go.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      Hines Ward would still start **** with Zibby he aint afraid of nobody, and he would still make plays. Thats what Hines Ward does, he talks and backs it up and thats why the Steelers beat us now and always will beat us when the games are big. They have a tougher, more resiliant, and hungrier team than we have.
      this. I think this is where the Ravens have needed to step up for a while now. Emotional toughness. Start drafting resilient badasses who dont give a **** and dont get flustered.

Comment

• Boldin had a chance to prove he was our Hines Ward, but instead he dropped a critical TD pass.

Now I still love Q, but Ward made that TD catch in the game.

Comment

• Boldin>>>>HInes Ward career wise.

Comment

• I never meant to say Ward had the better career. Just that he showed up in the big game, and Boldin didn't.

Although a lot of it has do with Cam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              His run in w/ Johnson was pushing johnson in the back and JJ retaliated. Ed Reed is the classiest player on this team and he is starting **** with him but he wasnt looking. Ward hasnt done **** to one of our players when they were looking. To avoid Steelers fans flipping **** in this thread I admit Ward has been one of the better possesion WR this generation, he had a nice career Id have liked him on Baltimore, but he is not a tough guy. There is a reason why NFL PLAYERS named him the dirtiest player in the NFL, no matter what us message boards geeks say on both sides of the argument id take their opinion.

and how is Webb a *****?
              I applaud the amount of ****'s in this post.

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

SMH this is unbelieveable. What a wonderful off-season going on here

Comment

• Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse.....

Comment

• Well the players lack of toughness showed up in the game too...

Comment

• I think they need to shut there mouths and man up. No wonder this team always gets out physicalled by Pittsburgh.

Comment

• well there is a chance that Harbs overtrained them causing them to fatigue and then **** up in the 2nd half due to fatigue.

But chances are our players need to man up and FOCUS in the 2nd half allong w/ the coaching staff. There is no possible reason why Cam should still be around. When Joe Flacco, mr. calm was shown flipping out and cussing out Cam on the sideline that is not good. Knowing Cam is apart of this organization makes me head explode.

What brings me to tears is we wont win a superbowl for Reed or another one for Ray if we have that tard as our OC. It makes me sad when a tool like Hines Ward has 2, possibly 3 and Reed has none. SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• We always bring up Cam(rightfully so), but its time to talk about Harbs as well. He seems to be more interested in friends rather than improving the team, and now this?

I mean with the talent we have, anyone can come in, and get us 10+ win on a consistent basis. How much of it is actually Harbs? He doesn't have great coordinators, and hes not really involved on either side of the ball. I have always defended Harbs, but I'm beginning to think now.

Comment

• Ive maintained we should have promoted Rex Ryan from the very start. That would have been the right decision.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I have said that before, some of my friends who arent on this messageboard looked at me like I had ten heads. The thing w/ Harbs is he did a wonderful job in 2008 but mediocore job since. He seems more interested in keeping his friends happy then whats gonna be best for us. It doesnt take a football genius to know that Cam and Mattison were the worst coordinator combo in the NFL yet Harbs didnt do anything to help change it. The same stuff that gave us a loss in week 2 bit us right in the ass in the playoffs, and it bit us in the ass all season. Nothing was changed that is terrible.

Also IDK if Rex Ryan would have been the best choice, Nothing personal w/ Rex its just that if we brought a guy in house during the Billick administration perhaps Newsome would have felt there wouldnt have been a change and it would have been same stuff just a different guy in charge.

Comment

• A big hell no to Rex from me as well. We needed change, and while Rex might be a great d-coordinator, the guy wouldn't be as good without great CB's. Plus we don't need teams to be extra motivated.
                                Last edited by thegreatone; 02-06-2011, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information