Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore Ravens Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RavensInsider
    Talked briefly today with Ravens second-year DE-OLB Paul Kruger, he has definitely bulked up. He's about 270 to 272 pounds now.

    Maybe they were serious about this 5 tech business after all.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      RavensInsider
      Talked briefly today with Ravens second-year DE-OLB Paul Kruger, he has definitely bulked up. He's about 270 to 272 pounds now.

      Maybe they were serious about this 5 tech business after all.
      Or LDE in a 4-3 set, which fits him best IMO.

      Comment


      • sweet. Glad to hear that Kruger is putting in work. I would love to see him succeed. We really need some young play maker on the outside of the d-line.

        Comment


        • Hopefully he's gaining talent with that weight! Would like to see our 2nd rd pick succeed.
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

          Xbox Live - Kevown8999

          Comment


          • I think with more weight/strength Kruger will be able to utilize his talent effectively. IMO he can't beat guys with pure athleticism because he doesn't have it, and he needs strength and experience to get better.

            Comment


            • damn, we got the Jet's in week 1. We gonna get our asses kicked.

              Comment


              • 4 out of your first 6 games are tough.

                Comment


                • Ehh, I'll judge how tough the games are once the season gets under way. IMO there's too many surprises (both bad and good) with teams in the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • Sanchez is the key to the Jets season. They have everything else in place. If we can give him a tough season opener, I think we have a chance to win.

                    Comment


                    • We don't know how our team will play yet, so I give it a W until it turns into an L...

                      Comment


                      • now that the draft is over, I just wanted to get some opinions on Jared Gaither. Since we didn't trade him, what's his future look like? I called on Scott Garceau and even asked if it was even possible to re-sign Ngata AND Gaither in the same offseason, and they all said it's possible, but very unlikely.

                        So, come next year, I'm pretty sure the Ravens will give out big money to Ngata and likely let Gaither walk, so why didn't we trade him before the draft?

                        I'm not the biggest fan of trading him, it's just that why not get something from him now, rather than just letting him walk next year?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                          now that the draft is over, I just wanted to get some opinions on Jared Gaither. Since we didn't trade him, what's his future look like? I called on Scott Garceau and even asked if it was even possible to re-sign Ngata AND Gaither in the same offseason, and they all said it's possible, but very unlikely.

                          So, come next year, I'm pretty sure the Ravens will give out big money to Ngata and likely let Gaither walk, so why didn't we trade him before the draft?

                          I'm not the biggest fan of trading him, it's just that why not get something from him now, rather than just letting him walk next year?
                          You have to have a team willing to trade with and based on the result that wasn't the case.

                          And it is basically pointless to ponder any future resignings until there is a new CBA agreed to, and when thats done until we know what the parameters are.

                          Magical sig by OSUGiants

                          SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                          Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                          So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            You have to have a team willing to trade with and based on the result that wasn't the case.

                            And it is basically pointless to ponder any future resignings until there is a new CBA agreed to, and when thats done until we know what the parameters are.
                            Pretty much this. If we do get a cap back it might be large enough where it would be easy to sign both Ngata and Gaither in the same offseason. Especially if player salaries come down, but I'm not sold on that happening.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                              damn, we got the Jet's in week 1. We gonna get our asses kicked.
                              You're scared of them bitches? **** them Ravens all day.
                              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                              Just let it go RWO.
                              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                              John Wall
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                              Comment


                              • Yeah, the Jets got better this offseason but so have we. As I stated earlier, no games have been played yet, so its a W until its an L.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information