Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbaugh is a dickhead and always has been a dickhead the sooner he's gone the better.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• i wouldnt have considered him a dickhead in 2008. I thought we were going to have a great coach on our hands, but the past 2 years he hasnt done anything impressive and done some very odd decisions. For the simple fact he is only appointing his friends as coordinators and is delusional about there success is disturbing. That is costing us games.

Comment

• Harbaugh is too loyal to his coaches, which is great if we have good ones. Unfortunately Cameron and Mattison don't fall under that category. I don't mind him not getting involved on offense or defense since he doesn't have a strong NFL background in either. He is a bit harsh on players (specifically his "doghouse"), but it would be a mistake to let him go. A lot of good coaches are dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
          Harbaugh is a dickhead and always has been a dickhead the sooner he's gone the better.
          Is there anything you like about the Ravens?
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Well the Steelers lost. yay!

*joins collective Ravens fans in collective fist pump*

Also, too early to troll the Steelers threads? :D

Comment

• Harbs actually seems like a really nice guy. He is definitely not a jerk from what I've seen.

Matter of fact, him being too nice seems to be the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                Is there anything you like about the Ravens?
                Dannell Ellerbe, Ed Dickson, Jared Gaither(for now, he'll be gone soon sadly), Josh Wilson, Dominique Foxworth, Haloti Ngata, Terrence Cody, and Ed Reed. And they play in Baltimore.
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• I dont think he is too nice, look at the doghouse. I think he might value good character over skill level.

And after the steelers game I was calling for his head, but realistically he is a young HC, hopefully he learns as he goes and improves from this season.

Comment

• I mean hes too nice to everyone else. Like his coaching staff for example..

Comment

• What if some of the inactive players/doghouse guys were actually the coordinators calls? Ellerbe is a guy I refer to specifically, he seemed to be the main victim of the "doghouse" this year. What if that was Mattison's call to sit him and not Harbaugh's? I honestly don't know a thing about how these kind of processes work, but I thought I'd just throw that out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                        Dannell Ellerbe, Ed Dickson, Jared Gaither(for now, he'll be gone soon sadly), Josh Wilson, Dominique Foxworth, Haloti Ngata, Terrence Cody, and Ed Reed. And they play in Baltimore.
                        Not a Suggs, Double J, or Ray Lewis fan?

Comment

• I hope scotty doesn't come in here and see that you both failed to mention Rice. It could get ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                            What if some of the inactive players/doghouse guys were actually the coordinators calls? Ellerbe is a guy I refer to specifically, he seemed to be the main victim of the "doghouse" this year. What if that was Mattison's call to sit him and not Harbaugh's? I honestly don't know a thing about how these kind of processes work, but I thought I'd just throw that out there.
                            Then Harbs should have fired that idiot. The guy was in completly over his head for the NFL. Worst DC in the NFL and one of the worst OC in the NFL and Harbs stuck w/ them all season and would have brought Mattison back if he didnt leave and is bringing Cam back

Comment

• I think Harbaugh's idea was that we were doing well, we had a good team, and firing Mattison mid season would have had a pretty bad effect on the defense psychologically. Just like Joe taking insult with firing Zorn. If the D coordinator of a top 10 defense gets let go during the season, that's just asking for conflict.

Comment

• I dont think that he has been crazy loyal to his guys. Mattison was only the Coordinator for 2 years and wasn't going to be back this year. Our offense could be performing better than has but I feel like it is still better then it has been in the past. Even if we fire Cam who is going to replace him? Its not like there are a ton of great guys who are just waiting to try to be OCs. I hope that Harbaugh takes a little more control and makes the offense into a running offense again.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information