This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by America View Post
    Not a Suggs, Double J, or Ray Lewis fan?
    I like Suggs, I don't like Double J (would like to see him somewhere else next year, way too overpriced for what he provides), of course Ray Lewis.....but those guys I mentioned are my absolute favorites and guys Ive been huge fans of since their college days.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• I know that last season was uncapped... but do we have any guys like Samari Rolle that might have money still lingering around on our payrolls that might count towards an eventual cap?

I get that it might be a start over fresh type deal that owners and GM's might get in figuring out the details of the CBA but if contracts do still count from retired and or cut players not picked up by other teams. Who might those guys be?

Comment

• Trevor Pryce maybe.

Comment

• Pryce was picked up by the Jets... so I don't think we are on the hook for his contract after this past season...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

SMH this is unbelieveable. What a wonderful off-season going on here
            http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/201...-for-playoffs/

Apparently the first report was false? It was by Mike Preston though, so it doesn't surprise me one bit. That guy just likes to blow hot air whenever he can.

Comment

• How does everyone feel about us maybe bringing in Champ Bailey? Its looking like Nnamdi will be a bit out of our price range, but Champ might be willing to join a team like the Ravens for a shot at a Super Bowl. Word is he's out of Denver regardless and he's still got some gas left in the tank from everything Ive seen recently.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I think that Champ would be a great addition. A 2-3 year deal for a reasonable amount. Nnamdi is probably out of our range but Champ or Cro would be a nice addition.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Rumor has it Champ has put his house up for sale so its looking like he's on his way out. I would love to bring him in. He can still play at a very high level. Also it would allow us to address our more pressing needs in the draft.

Comment

• If we were to sign Champ and take someone like Cam Heyward or Gabe Carimi in Round 1 and Titus Young or Jerrell Jernigan in Round 2 I'd probably fly to Baltimore to hug Ozzie Newsome in the War Room.
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Champ isn't an elite CB still but he is pretty damn good and has been playing on a bad denver defense for the past few years.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• I thought Champ was on his way to a steep decline, but the guy shut out each WR who lined up against him this year. Thats unbelievable. Especially with the terrible pass-rush from Denver.

He could probably give us 3-4 good years. I'd love to see him come here.

Comment

• It just seems like a CB overload...
                          Chris Carr = B-
                          Lardarius Webb = C+
                          Josh Wilson = B
                          Dominique Foxworth? = C+
                          Fabian Washington? = C- (As good as gone)
                          - with Foxworth coming back thats 4 veteran CBs, as much as I like Champ he is too expensive and old for our defense.
                          Aaron Williams = Foxworth's replacement in 2012.
                          GO RAVENS

Comment

• Champ would be a great addition, I'd prefer Cromartie but he'll never be a Raven.
                            HALL OF FAMER!
                            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Cro is a punk. I would hate to see him in purple.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                                Cro is a punk. I would hate to see him in purple.
                                I fully agree. Champ is a class act and high character guy, I'd love to see us bring him in and target a WR (Torrey Smith) or DE/LB (Justin Houston, Cam Heyward) at 26. This would make me happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information