This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/..._WR_Needs.aspx

Don't know how realistic this is, but if we could make it happen, it would make me feel all warm and tingly inside. Other than Nnamdi, I couldn't think of a better UFA to bring in.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/..._WR_Needs.aspx

Don't know how realistic this is, but if we could make it happen, it would make me feel all warm and tingly inside. Other than Nnamdi, I couldn't think of a better UFA to bring in.
      I would HATE if Tone came to the Ravens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
        I would HATE if Tone came to the Ravens.
        just read that myself.
        I'd hate it too, he's too expensive and too inconsistent.
        IF he signed for cheap, that'd be dope as hell though
        GO RAVENS

Comment

• We could use someone with his explosiveness though.

our wide receivers ranked dead last in the AFC North in YAC and they are SLOW.

We need fast guys who can stretch the field.

Comment

• How could you not want a WR of Holmes caliber? Haven't we all seen how deadly he can be first hand when he was with the Steelers? Sure he has his drops, but dude is flat out clutch and gives us the much needed speed.

With all that being said though, I can't see NYJ letting him walk.

Comment

• Santonio Holmes would be a great addition to the Ravens regardless of what price he commands. The Jets aren't going to let him get away though, I believe he was tendered at the highest level (if that means anything after the new CBA gets done).

Comment

• the guy I really want is Sidney Rice, I just don't see him hitting the market either.

He is exactly what our offense needs.

Comment

• I could see Baltimore going after James Jones and/or Mike Sims-Walker.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind taking a cheap flyer on Walker, but Jones will be expensive and hes overrated anyways.

Comment

• Id love Walker. I dont expect us to make a big FA splash. I dont think we will even go after Walker

Comment

• Awesome Zbi won tonight by first round KO, pocketed 50 g's. There's a man with a lockout plan. He fights again in 13 day in AC. Only negative is if he gets hurt he doesn't have a contract right now. Like he said though Boxing is not more dangerous than football. In the long term there are serious brain affects but in the short term really the worse that can happen is a concussion or broken hand which would heal with surgery before whenever the season started. knee injuries, back injuries, neck injuries are extremely rare in boxing. At least he's staying in shape, keeping that competitive drive going, and making some cash money.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Tommy Z is a muvafunking G... He needs to put Hines Ward on his arse next time we play the Stealers...

Comment

• Oops...........
                            Last edited by trkaline; 03-13-2011, 05:23 AM.

Comment

• I'd pay lots of money to see Ziby knock out that ***** ochocinco

Comment

• Zbi has shown he wont take any **** on the field. I remember in 2009 he both got personal fouls both games against the Steelers. Granted we dont want personal fouls but we at least know he would F Ward up if he got big with him. I dont see any reason why Landry started over him. I know Zbi was injured thats my only guess. Zbi is light years better in coverage, and can be a run stuffing S too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information