Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant believe our game VS. pitt week 1 isnt a primetime game.

anyway we are screwed once again out of a MNF game.

I tink we can go 12-4 with that schedule

Comment

• At worst, I see us going 10-6.

Comment

• I like how the schedule looks now, but I doubt it will actually be that easy when the season comes around.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
          Steelers WIN
          @ Titans WIN
          @ Rams WIN
          Jets WIN
          BYE
          Texans WIN
          @ Jaguars WIN
          Cardinals WIN
          @ Steelers WIN
          @ Seattle WIN
          Bengals WIN
          49ers WIN
          @ Browns WIN
          Colts WIN
          @ Chargers WIN
          Browns WIN
          @ Bengals WIN

Thats how it better go!
          Fixed it for you

Comment

• Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
            ^ Great video.
            As far as pass rushers, I only want Brooks Reed, Aldon Smith, or Sam Acho, that's it. Nobody else is worthy to be a Raven

I would throw Chris Carter from Fresno St. in there. Runs the arc extremely well, is stout, relentless and may be able to get in that earlly to mid 3rd. Reminds me of a combination of the Steelers OLBs. Probably my fav guy in the draft to outplay where he will be picked

Doobie- Baltimore Ravens Loyalist

Comment

• So we have Jimmy Smith, the Gods are happy, now do we resign both Carr and Wilson? If so do we start Foxworth and Smith (if he performs well in TC) and then use Carr or Wilson as the nickle? Where does this put Webb?

Comment

• As it seems that we are working under 2010 CBA rules, we have Wilson under a RFA tender so its only a question of whether we re-sign Carr.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                  So we have Jimmy Smith, the Gods are happy, now do we resign both Carr and Wilson? If so do we start Foxworth and Smith (if he performs well in TC) and then use Carr or Wilson as the nickle? Where does this put Webb?
                  If Wilson is a RFA like he could be, then we are set at CB pretty well. It will be a pretty open competition between all of them. I'm sure that Webb will get his minutes and continue to develop.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• I wanna see Webb when he has a full off season to work hard and not rehab his knee. I expect him to improve his performance from last season. Hell I even think Faian WAshington will get better but it wont be in baltimore

Comment

• I love Baltimore's draft so far. Smith has potential to be an absolute beast and Torrey Smith is a very nice value. Has work to do, but a solid, solid WR.

Comment

• i think he will start off exactly how you guys use Wallace. Just 3 deep bombs a game. and honestly with this draft so far they are ppl who we need to get over the hump.

Comment

• Dream draft!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Im a little nervous about his hands. Will he be the next Mike Wallace or next Devery Henderson.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                              Dream draft!
                              Really is working out perfectly. Not only great values but filling needs too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                                Im a little nervous about his hands. Will he be the next Mike Wallace or next Devery Henderson.
                                I've thrown out the Devery Henderson comparison quite a few times, it's a good projection for him if he can't catch the ball. If he maxes out I think he's a bit better than Wallace since he's bigger and just as fast, but Mike is a guy I like a lot so it's hard to say. Still not a bad pick, and he has the intangibles to reach his potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information