Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like that Flacco is stepping up and saying what he feels. He never is going to be a rah rah leader but speaking your mind and saying what you want from your team really is a nice sign of leadership.

With Ellerbe, if he really is doing that stuff, he needs to step up and be a professional. He is a good player on the field but you can't slack off monday-saturday and just expect to play well on sunday. You have to earn playing time.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
      I like that Flacco is stepping up and saying what he feels. He never is going to be a rah rah leader but speaking your mind and saying what you want from your team really is a nice sign of leadership.

With Ellerbe, if he really is doing that stuff, he needs to step up and be a professional. He is a good player on the field but you can't slack off monday-saturday and just expect to play well on sunday. You have to earn playing time.
      Surprising since he went undrafted. Usually you see that behavior from entitled first rounders.

Comment

• Preston reported Ngata got down to 325 pounds. IF he doesnt lose any strength he will be unblockable with that extra half step he gains from losing weight.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLHYH7RwsJg

"Organized Chaos"

Comment

• Originally posted by America View Post
            god, I wish we still did that, Mattison ran the most straight foward grandma defense I've ever seen in Baltimore.

SO GLAD that fart is gone.

Comment

• Apparently Ngata is down to 325 and plans to play at that weight in order to be a bit more active on the field. Its nuts that he can drop 25 lbs and still be 325. Sounds like he want to improve his pass rush too.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...7991820.column

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• That man is just absolutely unreal.

Comment

• Watching that video of organized chaos and looking back over the past 2 years I realized its time for us Ravens fans to admit Rex>>>>>Harbaugh.

Comment

• Rex probably would have been better just for the fact that we get to keep him as our DC. Harbaugh has been good overall. We could do far worse.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Don't get me wrong here with what I'm about to say - I think Harbaugh has done an excellent job with this team with all that he has had to deal with. Despite some questionable decisions you cannot argue with the statistics - 3 years here, he's brought us nothing but winning seasons and trips to the playoffs. IDC if we've yet to see a Super Bowl, we're a young team, give it time; we could be A LOT worse.

now with that being said, Rex Ryan would have been a much better fit for this team. The entire defense LOVED him like a father. He would run through a brick wall for them and they would have done the same. Do I like the way Ryan runs his mouth? No, but hell, if he was doing it for my team, I'd back him 100%.

So my thoughts on Ryan and Harbaugh - they are both doing great jobs, Ryan might have been the players favorite but Harbaugh has done an excellent job himself, despite probably not being as well liked by the players as Ryan was.

Comment

• What makes me frustrated w/ Harb is he is valued his friendship w/ Mattiosn and Cameron way too much. He was afraid to stand up against them. He is letting Cams ridic ego hold Flacco back, and was afraid to let Mattison know that his defense doesnt even make sense w/ players of any skillsets, let alone players who need to attack from a 34. I dislike Mattison more then even Hines Ward, thankfully his ass is out of here.

Not to mention I dont agree with how he handled the Oher/Gaither situation. I could imagine Rex telling the media to shove "the blindside" up thier ass and keep Gaither at LT how it shoulda been all along

Comment

• Foxworth is scheduled to make 7 million next year, but not a penny of that is guarenteed. That makes me think we will be able to sign Nmandi if we let go Fox and McGahee. I like Fox but I would drop him For Nmandi in a heartbeat. Say we somehow cant get Wilson or carr back I still will love the CB trio below. If we somehow got Carr or Wilson back, or somehow kept Fox and freed up cap space by releasing other players our CB corp will be great.

Nmandi/Smith/Webb/Williams/Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            Foxworth is scheduled to make 7 million next year, but not a penny of that is guarenteed. That makes me think we will be able to sign Nmandi if we let go Fox and McGahee. I like Fox but I would drop him For Nmandi in a heartbeat. Say we somehow cant get Wilson or carr back I still will love the CB trio below. If we somehow got Carr or Wilson back, or somehow kept Fox and freed up cap space by releasing other players our CB corp will be great.

Nmandi/Smith/Webb/Williams/Brown
                            Where did you get that from? Rotoworld has his salary as $4.4m. The other $2-3m that makes up Foxworth's likely cap number comes from signing bonuses etc and would count as dead money against the cap if Foxworth was cut

Comment

• a couple ppl were posting it on baltimoreravens.com not the best source i guess. Ill look into it

Comment

• Heres a pretty good article that seems to have it right (the salaries match up to those on Rotoworld for example)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information