Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was $. Plus Ozzie predicted that Cody will be the next Ravens star and the breakout Raven next year. Plus we have a rotatonal guy in McKinney who is solid too. I predict the dline to look something like this Ngta/Cody/Redding-Jones or whoever.

I do expect we offer all of those 4 players a contract on friday.

Comment

• Herzlich signed with the Giants.

Comment

• NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn it I really wanted him. Aso will make me feel better though :)

Comment

• Jamison Hensley reports we will be in the mix for Sidney Rice and Santonio Holmes. That would just be strange seeing holmes in purple and black

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            Jamison Hensley reports we will be in the mix for Sidney Rice and Santonio Holmes. That would just be strange seeing holmes in purple and black
            I don't see the Jets letting Holmes go. Sidney Rice seems like a pipe dream but obviously would be a huge acquisition. I'd rather us lock up our own guys (Ngata, Yanda, Flacco, Rice, etc.) than go after a pricey FA.

Comment

• Ravens grabbed ILB Josh Bynes from Auburn.
              At 6'2 240, Bynes has the size and tenacity to be a force against the run.
              He's productive, aggressive and a notorius playmaker but he still needs some time to adjust to the NFL.
              He must improve his coverage and block shedding skills, but if he learns correctly he has the potential to be a possible replacement for Ray by 2014. I'm excited to see what he does in camp
              GO RAVENS

Comment

• @JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
                Marshal Yanda's deal with Ravens is 5 years, $32M I'm told. He was by far the team's priority
                I thought he'd get about $8 mil. more actually. It's good to see that we're being aggressive with our plans, I wonder what we'll do next.

Comment

• Good deal overall. Ill take it.

Comment

• Gaithers name has been surprisingly quiet during this period. Im keeping my fingers crossed we can get him back chea./

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      Gaithers name has been surprisingly quiet during this period. Im keeping my fingers crossed we can get him back chea./
                      Apparently he is in discussions with the Raiders (according to Jason La Canfora)
                      Last edited by drd23; 07-26-2011, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Of all the undrafted free agents we grabbed, here's my top 5 most likely guys that'll make the team.
                        5) Justin Boren, OG, Ohio St.
                        4) Talmadge Jackson, CB, Syracuse
                        3) Josh Bynes, ILB, Auburn.
                        2) Mana Silva, S, Hawaii
                        1) Ryan Bartholomew, C, Syracuse
                        GO RAVENS

Comment

• Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                          Of all the undrafted free agents we grabbed, here's my top 5 most likely guys that'll make the team.
                          5) Justin Boren, OG, Ohio St.
                          4) Talmadge Jackson, CB, Syracuse
                          3) Josh Bynes, ILB, Auburn.
                          2) Mana Silva, S, Hawaii
                          1) Ryan Bartholomew, C, Syracuse
                          I thought Bartholomew was draftable and with Chester likely gone, he could easily find himself as a reserve lineman.

Comment

• I think the only guys with a shot to make the roster are Barnes, Bartholomew, Boren, and Silva. Interior offensive line depth is a pretty big need at the moment and keeping one or two of these guys for cheap depth seems like a good idea. Silva is interesting since it looks like Landry will be gone and we'll need to add another safety for depth.

Comment

• We can let out a sigh of relief because we just re-signed Prescott Burgess. Championship...

Comment

• Good to see Burgess come back. I was ecstatic yesterday when Yanda resigned. I think that we really need to try to get Wilson back, with Carr as a fall back if we can't.

Any one else a little shocked by the Mason & Heap cut? I understood McGahee and Gregg because of money but I didn't even think Mason would be gone after we basically talked him into coming back last year.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information