Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Williams is good enough to be our #2 Rb. I view it as a generally lateral move from Willis (maybe a little bit of a loss), but the salaries is a big difference. I don't expect anything huge but Williams should be solid overall.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• I still would like to add another TE, preferably a veteran blocker who can teach the young guys the ropes. Daniel Graham would have been solid but he signed with Tennessee. Stupar could be decent, but I don't want a player who can't hack it with the Bills. Brandon Manumaleuna has always been a player I've liked. He's older, but he started 13 games for the Bears last year, who were at least strong in the run game. He's essentially a 6th tackle, but I think the most important thing would be his mentoring of the young guys in blocking.

Comment

• whoa, apparently Cary Williams is running with the first team defense. Pretty impressive. I love his size.

Also, anyone else think we should ask Dominique Foxworth to take a pay cut?

Comment

• I don't think a pay cut is really worth the hassle right now. He is probably gone next season anyways. I generally like where we are at CB all things considered.

Its nice to see them giving Cary Williams a shot to really show what he has. Its easier to do your best when you are properly supported by the starting D. I know he's not gonna be starting, but I can see him working his way into a contributing role.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• no reason to try to negotiate a pay cut unless we have an eye on a certain player. But yea Fox is turning out to be a epic fail. Its a shame he tore his ACL.

Comment

• Foxworth deserves his salary for bringing back football lol.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• just from this preaseaon game and last season Im getting nervous that Webbs future will be bad cause of that torn acl. Its a shame I really loved him his rookie year before the ACL tear.

Comment

• How was Tavares Gooden for you guys?

Comment

• hurt too often, not physical enough. Never really lived up to his draft hype.

VERY fast, I still remember him chasing down Adrian Peterson.

Comment

• Yep I'd pretty much say that he was just too injury prone and didn't really make an impact when he was actually on the field.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• not big news but we released Mana Silva from the PS to make room for Austin Howard, a tackle who played the preseason with the Eagles. 6-foot-7, 333-pounder from Northern Iowa and a former tight end, hmmm... definitely looks the part
                        23 > 24. Baltimore Ravens. Los Angeles Clippers.

Comment

• That sounds like a developmental prospect.

And Casey Hampton started talkin ****, Ravens Steelers week has officially begun

Comment

• I'm not sure saying that the other team talks a lot of **** actually counts as talking ****.

Ravens are wearing white Sunday. Fans on the radio say its a sign cause last time they beat the Steelers they were wearing white. Although, last time they lost to the Steelers they were wearing white.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• its cause of the heat. I doubt Harbs is that superstitious.

BTW who do u think Jimmy Smith will cover?

Comment

• I think I read it was going to Wallace.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information