Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I don't see any other option. Jimmy can at least get a good jam on Wallace at the line. No other corner could keep up with him.

Comment

• Wallace never really tore us up in the past. Wallace was talking **** saying we should be afraid of them. Its gonna be a good game

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        Wallace never really tore us up in the past. Wallace was talking **** saying we should be afraid of them. Its gonna be a good game
        He's got a lot of confidence after his breakout season. The DBs did a good job against him last year but you always have to be mindful of that kind of speed.

Comment

• I think they might shade Reed over the Wallace's side a bit. Not saying they should, but I think that's a tough matchup for any rookie to handle. Problem is, with the amount of weapons the Steelers have, it could open up Antonio Brown, Hines, or Sanders. Hell, Heath could have a monster game.

I cannot wait until Sunday. I love Ravens week.

Comment

• It will be interesting how our depth chart for CBs go.

Im gonna loose it if Fox starts over Smith. I think Smith could lock Ward down but I would rather it be Ward VS. Williams and Smith VS. Wallace

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
              I think they might shade Reed over the Wallace's side a bit. Not saying they should, but I think that's a tough matchup for any rookie to handle. Problem is, with the amount of weapons the Steelers have, it could open up Antonio Brown, Hines, or Sanders. Hell, Heath could have a monster game.

I cannot wait until Sunday. I love Ravens week.
              We're not exactly shallow in the secondary. Even if Reed is shaded over on Wallace then we still have Foxworth, Carr, and Webb (assuming Williams and Smith start) to play in the slot against Brown, Sanders, and Cotchery. I agree that Miller could make an impact though, I'm not exactly confident in our ability to cover TEs at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                We're not exactly shallow in the secondary. Even if Reed is shaded over on Wallace then we still have Foxworth, Carr, and Webb (assuming Williams and Smith start) to play in the slot against Brown, Sanders, and Cotchery. I agree that Miller could make an impact though, I'm not exactly confident in our ability to cover TEs at the moment.
                I don't think Cotch is playing unfortunetly. But yeah, the Ravens' secondary is much improved on paper. Bernard Pollard makes me happy to have back there since he can't cover that well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  its cause of the heat. I doubt Harbs is that superstitious.

BTW who do u think Jimmy Smith will cover?
                  I know Harbaugh isn't, just the fans saying that.

I'd guess Smith will be on Ward.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• What a great game on our part. Just amazing in every aspect. I've got such a good feeling about this season.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• We were literally perfect.

The oline was out of this world. The pass rush was unbelieveable.

Webb really stepped up this game.

Terrell Suggs would be the best player of all time if he hated every team like he hates the steelers.

This should give Flacco all the confidence in the world, I expect big things from him this year.

Comment

• Just a great game all around. I wish the offense would have done a little more in the second half but they were playing safer later on. No point in playing risky when you are up 20 and the defense is killing it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Give Ngata whatever his damn agent wants and an extra 5 million after that game.
                          "God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
                          -Terrell Suggs on Ben Roethisberger

Comment

• man...what a first game!! absolutely amazing.

few comments -

PAY HALOTI NGATA

Chuck Pagano is a keeper. Great play calling and our pass rush was all over Ben.

Cam Cameron still needs to go, I don't remember exactly when, but it was 3rd-1 and he throws deep to Lee Evans, instead of just running Rice/Williams behind Leach and getting a yard.

Ed Dickson and Dennis Pitta will make us forget about Todd Heap.(still love you though, Todd)

Why was Tandon Doss and Sergio Kindle inactive?

1 concern after this game is the status of our defensive backfield, Smith hurt his ankle and Carr re-aggravated something.

Comment

• oh yeah, and this was probably the greatest thing that happened yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                                Why was Tandon Doss and Sergio Kindle inactive?
                                Because somebody has to be. Unfortunately we can't activate every player on the roster :(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information