Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea Mattison needed to get punched in the balls, his system didnt even make sense on paper.

Smith showed his performance VS. STL wasnt a fluke and he is a ******* beast. IDK what Lee Evans deal is with his ankle but if he gets to pre season form him and Smith going deep will be amazing. Boldin and the tight ends will have teh middle free. If he gets healthy we will be sick.

Comment

• The bye week is coming at a good time for us. A good portion of our injured players have a chance at coming back for the Houston game and we're going to need them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        yea Mattison needed to get punched in the balls, his system didnt even make sense on paper.

Smith showed his performance VS. STL wasnt a fluke and he is a ******* beast. IDK what Lee Evans deal is with his ankle but if he gets to pre season form him and Smith going deep will be amazing. Boldin and the tight ends will have teh middle free. If he gets healthy we will be sick.
        Evans and Smith on the field together will be huge for opening up the offense. I'd still rather move through Raymell but having those two deep threats with Boldin and our TE's will really open up the field and either we get a lot of 1 on 1s or defenses can't stack the box anymore.

Comment

• sweet, Andre Johnson will likely be out 2-3 weeks.

Comment

• Never like to see a guy hurt, but sweetness! AJ being out makes this game a ton easier. Now we just have to handle Foster to really control their offense. And we get a bunch of players back from nursing injuries with an extra week to game plan for them.

Who should be coming back this week; J Smith, Evans, Grubbs? Thats 3 starters right there.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• free for all :)

credit and rep in return please :)

Comment

• If nobody is using that, I might take it. I love me some fenikz work and its been a while since Ive rocked a player and not a hot chick in my sig.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• bye weeks suck :(

another thing that I am not cheering is the injury of Mario Williams. Just glad that he will likely not play next week either.

Comment

• Joe is still holding on to the ball way too long. Cam needs to start running the ball. Rice is the best player on the offense by far. Stop putting the ball in Joe's hands.

Comment

• Seriously, just find ways to get Ray Rice the ball.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• I don't know why people keep mentioning CB. Webb has looked very good, Williams is solid, and Carr has shown hes a good nickle corner.

I'd much rather see o-line, ILB, WR, and even OLB addressed before CB.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                          I don't know why people keep mentioning CB. Webb has looked very good, Williams is solid, and Carr has shown hes a good nickle corner.

I'd much rather see o-line, ILB, WR, and even OLB addressed before CB.
                          Yeah our corners are getting the job done with the pass rush we've been able to generate and with Pagano as the puppet master I'm quite confident that will continue. We need a replacement for Ray because right now that guy isn't on our roster, I like McClain and I like Ellerbe however I like them next to the man in the middle and not THE man in the middle. If we can get a value guy at OLB I wouldn't mind that either as JJ as solid as he is won't be there much longer and were not sure if Kindles able to take over and Kruger I like as a pass rusher that you just plug in now and again. If any value drops our way during the draft at O-line I think we should take it but I don't want to reach for someone because we feel we need to, however with our history I don't really think that will be an issue.
                          "God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
                          -Terrell Suggs on Ben Roethisberger

Comment

• I've been bumping my guy Michael Brewster in the draft thread, I think we may be able to pick him up in the bottom of the first, I haven't seen anyone with him in the first round of their mocks so we will see where he gets graded out. Although I definitely think he would be worth a 1st rounder, however I am obviously biased.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
                            BK sig is straight sex
                            THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
                            Baltimore Ravens
                            Cleveland Cavaliers
                            Cleveland Indians
                            Chelsea FC
                            Originally posted by keylime_5
                            Miller is visual sex on the field.

Comment

• What a bizarre performance.
                              Last edited by America; 10-30-2011, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Yeah what a difference between halves. It had to be the adjustments at half. Flacco was sooo much better.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information