Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like us to devote the offseason to fixing the offensive line. I don't really care is we do it via the draft of free agency but we can't go on with how their playing now. I actually expect McKinnie to do fairly well next week against Harrison since he doesn't really have the speed to abuse him but sadly most pass-rushers are a bit faster.

Comment

• Its funny because last year Flacco asked Cam to go into the shot gun more and Cam said **** off. Now when we needed to be in the shot gun Flacco improved tremendously. We need Flacco in the gun.

Comment

• Already looking forward to next Sunday. Can't wait to beat you guys. :)

Anyone going to the game? I'm trying to get tickets for a treat for my bday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
          Already looking forward to next Sunday. Can't wait to beat you guys. :)

Anyone going to the game? I'm trying to get tickets for a treat for my bday.
          If you guys could make Brady look like he did, I can only imagine what you'd do to Flacco.

Yikes.

Comment

• We need Lee Evans and Ben Grubbs back asap.

Comment

• Early word today is that neither Harrison nor Woodley will play this coming week. Absolutely brutal news for the Steelers and I hate to see anyone injured (actually that's not true, Harrison can stay injured for all I care but Woodley is epic), but this certainly has to help our chances of sweeping the Steelers come Sunday.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Yeah that would be pretty big if both of them are out. Our OL handled their pass-rush pretty well the first week but with how they've played ever since I sincerely doubt we could have expected anything close to the same. Without those two though...

EDIT: Worilds was out last week too.

Comment

• Woodley is trying his hardest to play. I'm not sure it'll happen, but huge if he does. I hope Worilds can play, that way Timmons can go back to the middle. I really like Worilds and hope he gets to play this Sunday.

Comment

• It def. helps our chances of completing the sweep but honestly, Big Ben is playing on a very high level right now. I know Suggs & Co. always do a good job getting to him and hopefully they do so Sunday night but if he gets hot, I doubt our offense will be able to keep up.

I do think this game is winnable, but defensively we HAVE to get to Ben and protect ourselves from Brown, Wallace and Sanders. Offensively, we HAVE to pound the ball with Rice and when we do pass, do it from the Shotgun (yes Cameron, I'm talking to you) and protect Joe.

Comment

• Don't forget Heath. He's been money the past few games. I don't think anyone can cover Heath unless you put Reed on him. I doubt you'd put Suggs and Pollard would get abused.

Comment

• I saw one report say the neither would play & and I saw a report that both would play. I'm hoping that they aren't able to go, but I know these guys will do anything they can to get on the field for this game. I know it sounds dirty, but if they do go we need to attack their injuries early and try to get them out of the game. Not like diving at their knees or anything, but really test the strength of their healing. Its a dick move but tactically would be strong.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Harrison confirmed that he is out. Wood said that you shouldn't count him out.

Comment

• I'm real afraid of Heath Miller right now. He is on a tear and I'm not sure who is gonna cover him honestly.

Anyone else been pleasantly surprised by Pollard this season? I thought he was just gonna fill out the roster but he has been pretty good.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• This could be a unique idea but what if we put a big physical CB or Miller like Smith.

Comment

• That'd be interesting. I'd be all for it considering he was only used in dime packages last week. I'd much rather line him up against Miller than Pittsburghs #4 WR.

Also, is Danny Gorrer starting for us or is it Cary and Lardarius ?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information