This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    On a positive note, Pernell McPhee has played awesome today.
    So is Kruger.

And sweater-vest everything that went wrong with the titans and jags combined

Comment

• Ray Rice: 5 carries (27 yards)
      Joe Flacco: 52 pass attempts

what. the. ****.

Comment

• We lost Mattison and I was happy that we lost the worst coach in football. Now Cameron jumped into the roll and we havent skipped a beat.

Comment

• I hate to say it, but unless an AFC team totally gets hot at the right time, the NFC will win the Super Bowl this year. Both of our teams are very, very inconsistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
            I hate to say it, but unless an AFC team totally gets hot at the right time, the NFC will win the Super Bowl this year. Both of our teams are very, very inconsistent.
            I dunno come January, I'd still say Baltimore and Pitt are still the two most dangerous teams other than the Pack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
              I hate to say it, but unless an AFC team totally gets hot at the right time, the NFC will win the Super Bowl this year. Both of our teams are very, very inconsistent.
              At least your team doesn't lose to the garbage teams.

Comment

I dunno come January, I'd still say Baltimore and Pitt are still the two most dangerous teams other than the Pack.
                I agree, but the Pack are firing on all cylinders. They're going to be VERY hard to beat. Not to mention, the Saints could beat anyone at anytime too. I think either Pittsburgh or Baltimore comes out of the AFC, but NO and GB will be hard to beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                  At least your team doesn't lose to the garbage teams.
                  We just have to beat the good ones come playoff time :). But yeah, it's kinda disconcerting seeing who we've lost to this year.

This game is mostly on Reed. Fumbling on a kick return is huge and doing it twice in game game should earn him a permanent benching. Maybe not as a receiver, but it's not like he's ever done anything there either.

Comment

• Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                    We just have to beat the good ones come playoff time :). But yeah, it's kinda disconcerting seeing who we've lost to this year.

This game is mostly on Reed. Fumbling on a kick return is huge and doing it twice in game game should earn him a permanent benching. Maybe not as a receiver, but it's not like he's ever done anything there either.
                    Reed had a big part, but lets not put all of the blame on him.

Rice getting 5 carries = pathetic, and Flacco was overthrowing WR's left and right.

Comment

• Right, which is why is said mostly. Flacco's inaccuracy and Cameron's buffonery were also reasons why we lost. Seattle should probably get a bit of credit as well.

Comment

• I wouldn't give Seattle as much credit as I would Jacksonville when they beat us.. I think we beat ourselves today, Reed's two turnovers were HUGE. Offense didn't even look THAT bad today.

Comment

• Seriously WTF did I just watch. Cameron gets worse each year. When Mattison left I thought we were able to ditch the worst coach in football, but no Cam wanted to snag that title.

Comment

• The two missed FG's and Reed's two fumbles inside our own 20 were devastating. Cam deserves a lot of blame for sure too but special teams killed us today.

I don't like injuries but Leon Hall tore his Achilles. Couldn't come at a better time with us playing them next week. This is an absolute must win.

Comment

Ray Rice: 5 carries (27 yards)
                              Joe Flacco: 52 pass attempts

what. the. ****.
                              These two figures alone are ridiculous, didn't get to watch the game, but I can tell this along with I guess some special teams errors spells a loss to us.

We essentially lost any ground we gained over the Steelers (other than head to head)

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
                              BK sig is straight sex
                              THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
                              Baltimore Ravens
                              Cleveland Cavaliers
                              Cleveland Indians
                              Chelsea FC
                              Originally posted by keylime_5
                              Miller is visual sex on the field.

Comment

• Rice averaged 5.4 ypc and he still got it 5 times. WTF Seriously Reed will end up retiring without a ring because of Cam and because Harbaugh is scared too put him in his place because they are friends. I will never get over Reed retiring w/o a ring and Ward retiring with more rings then Ray because Harbaugh values friendship over rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information