Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really nervous with Ray's toe. Those things tend to linger and I hope this isn't going to be that big a deal. If he's out on Sunday I can see our D struggling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
      Love the first pick, meh on the 2nd pick, I like McDonald as a player but I wouldn't be too happy about trading up to get a S. All and all not bad though.
      Yeah I wasn't really for moving up for a safety in concept. But it was a situation where we filled our biggest need and got our guy in the first. It's not like we have a laundry list of holes we needed to fill with all of our picks. So we identified a guy we both really liked and just went after him.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Just in case anyone isn't following, TACKLE and I recently ran the Ravens in the Forum Mock. In a three round format, we landed Ohio State OT Mike Adams in the first and traded up in the second to grab USC DB TJ McDonald. We loved the draft, always love to hear opinions on these things.
        I like it and would definitely be please if this was how it turned out. Was this in a thread? I can't find it.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
        BK sig is straight sex
        THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
        Baltimore Ravens
        Cleveland Cavaliers
        Cleveland Indians
        Chelsea FC
        Originally posted by keylime_5
        Miller is visual sex on the field.

Comment

• Don't really see the point of moving up for McDonald.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
            Don't really see the point of moving up for McDonald.
            Moving up might have to be what we do, whether it be for McDonald or not, if we can move up and address a need with a player that very easily could have gone in the first round, I'm all for it.

BK sig is straight sex
            Baltimore Ravens
            Cleveland Cavaliers
            Cleveland Indians
            Chelsea FC

Comment

• Originally posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
              Moving up might have to be what we do, whether it be for McDonald or not, if we can move up and address a need with a player that very easily could have gone in the first round, I'm all for it.
              Yep. But not for McDonald.

Maybe someone like Adams, Brewster, B Jones, or Burfict.

Comment

• Haven't been able to watch the whole game but it seems McDonald has not done well, at least on that las drive he failed to wrap up a tackle on LaMichael James which went for an extra 4-5 yards then had a touchdown pass go over his head.

As I speak he missed another tackle trying to make the big hit, guy bounced off, luckily another guy was there for the tackle

BK sig is straight sex
                Baltimore Ravens
                Cleveland Cavaliers
                Cleveland Indians
                Chelsea FC

Comment

• Pernell McPhee is a deviant.

Comment

• Didn't see the second half, but we came out with a win. Sounds like it wasn;t pretty but I don't care. Saw this in another forum and I have to share it here, most of you have probably seen it but I like it :).

Comment

• Torrey Smiths hands may be too small to eat a whopper, but it seems he's figured out how to use his body to make the catch at least for that game.
                      "God can have his soul, but his ass belongs to me."
                      -Terrell Suggs on Ben Roethisberger

Comment

• Pernell McPhee plays out of his mind when he is on the field. Will probably be my favorite player when Ray retires.

The young guys showed stuff today, Torrey,Jimmy, McPhee, Kruger all showed plays.

Comment

• I hate my local station for again not getting me this game :(

I saw that McPhee had a sack and Kruger had a pressure.

Smith's stat line speaks for itself

Jimmy got an INT!!!!!

can anyone give me a quick synopsis of their play?

(I hate being that guy, my local provider just NEVER has them on)

BK sig is straight sex
                          Baltimore Ravens
                          Cleveland Cavaliers
                          Cleveland Indians
                          Chelsea FC

Comment

• Browns, Colts, Chargers, Browns and Bengals to finish off the season. There's no reason why we shouldn't go 13-3 and hopefully lock up the #1 seed in the AFC. I know we lost against some very beatable teams early but 3 are division games down the stretch, the Colts are well...the Colts so that just leaves the Chargers who we just need to go out and play a solid game against.
                            Last edited by TACKLE; 11-29-2011, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                              Browns, Colts, Chargers, Browns and Bengals to finish off the season. There's no reason why we shouldn't go 13-3 and hopefully lock up the #1 seed in the AFC. I know we lost against some very beatable teams early but 3 are division games down the stretch, the Colts are well...the Colts so that just leaves the Chargers who we just need to go out and play a solid game against.
                              Would we have the tie-breaker if NE also wins out from here?

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                                Would we have the tie-breaker if NE also wins out from here?
                                Yes sir :) IIRC on mutual opponents or something of the like. I know we have it, can't remember if it's that or not

BK sig is straight sex
                                Baltimore Ravens
                                Cleveland Cavaliers
                                Cleveland Indians
                                Chelsea FC

Comment

Working...
                                X