Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah but if there is a 3 way tie with us, Houston and New England, apparently our head-to-head tie breaker w/ Houston doesn't apply because neither team has played New England. Luckily, that shouldn't happen with Houston down to there 3rd string QB but its something to look out for.

Comment

• If you go with common opponents, there has to be a minimum of four which we have - Jets, Steelers, Colts, Jags. We beat the Steelers who they lost too and I'm going to assume that they're going to beat the Jags. So still, I don't know....

Comment

• yeah, best thing we can do for ourselves is win the next 5 games. @San Diego and @Cincy will be tough.

I know everyone's saying Cleveland is another game we will lose but I'm not too worried about them, Flacco's 6-0 vs. them and if our defense puts up any close of a performance they did vs. San Fran, we'll be fine. Plus, they've had an extended week to prepare.

Also, Jared Gaither was released today... shame, he was 1 hell of a talent, I wonder if we will ever find out what EXACTLY happened in Baltimore to derail his promising career.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
          If you go with common opponents, there has to be a minimum of four which we have - Jets, Steelers, Colts, Jags. We beat the Steelers who they lost too and I'm going to assume that they're going to beat the Jags. So still, I don't know....
          Hmmm I don't know what it is then... I do remember them saying on ESPN that we had the tiebreaker on them as well as Houston

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
          BK sig is straight sex
          THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
          Baltimore Ravens
          Cleveland Cavaliers
          Cleveland Indians
          Chelsea FC
          Originally posted by keylime_5
          Miller is visual sex on the field.

Comment

• IDK what the tie breaker rules are but playing around with that ESPN playoff thing say HOuston losses a game and both us and NE finish 13-3 it says we would have the #1 seed.

Comment

• yeah, we should all be rooting for the teams that play against New England, Pitt and Houston.

Comment

• Ray Lewis likely out again vs. Cleveland. The Defense has stepped up without him but I'd feel a heck of a lot better with him back in the lineup.

Comment

• I would too but I want another shot to see if we should keep McClain around as a starter if Ray decides to hang them up. Im real nervous turf toe ended JO and Primetimes career. I hope it doesnt end Ray,

Comment

• I mean he was a game time decision against the 49'ers which means he could have gone but it was decided it was in his best interest to rest it, now they are calling it this early in the week?

Might just not be really concerned about the Browns and are giving him extra time off, the more rest he can get the less likely this injury will have more long term consequences.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
                    BK sig is straight sex
                    THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
                    Baltimore Ravens
                    Cleveland Cavaliers
                    Cleveland Indians
                    Chelsea FC
                    Originally posted by keylime_5
                    Miller is visual sex on the field.

Comment

• I heard JO say in an interview, that rushing back is about the worst thing you can do when you have a turf toe.

I say rest him as long as possible.

We don't really need him until the post-season.

Comment

• Yeah it probably is best to let him rest. Even w/o Ray if we lose I will flip. Harbs doesnt want to do anything with the D or O, at least get the team to show up against a crap team.

Comment

• I think without Ray, the defense, and the offense to a little, feels the pressure not to fail, so maybe that's the motivation the team needs. Ray does so much for the team, they don't want to let him down.

Comment

• I'd still love to see Kindle tried at ILB, his skillset is a dead ringer for Karlos Dansby. Said before he was even drafted that might be his best pro position, I'd love to see him get a shot there once Ray calls it quits (This will be a sad day for Ravens fans and the NFL altogether, hopefully we send him and Ed out on the right note this year).
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• anyone else think Ozzie should make a call to Donovan McNabb's agent?

obviously not any big money talks, but a cheap multi-year deal to have him sit behind Flacco and help out Tyrod as well. I mean, we could always use another vet.

Comment

• No, McNabb is terrible at this point in his career. I doubt he'd even be worth a roster spot only as a mentor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information