Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe is gonna be payed big time because he is a QB and a pretty good one at that. He will be paid as a top 5 QB because its the most recent contract for a good QB.

Like it or not W-L record is always a huge part of being a QB. No other position has the level of influence on a game as the QB.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Despite all of Joe's flaws and whatnot, you can't say that we would have made the playoffs the past four years with someone like Mark Sanchez, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Matt Cassell, or Jay Cutler at the helm. Hell, I couldn't even see Tony Romo or Matt Schaub leading this team to the playoffs.

I'm not saying Joe's up there with Brady, Brees, Manningx2, and Co. and I too don't believe that he deserves TOP 5 money but he's going to get a big contract regardless, that's just how the NFL is.

I honestly think the biggest offseason mistake has already been made, and that is the promotion of grandpa Dean Pees to Defensive Coordinator. It's gonna be bad folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
        Despite all of Joe's flaws and whatnot, you can't say that we would have made the playoffs the past four years with someone like Mark Sanchez, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Matt Cassell, or Jay Cutler at the helm. Hell, I couldn't even see Tony Romo or Matt Schaub leading this team to the playoffs.

I'm not saying Joe's up there with Brady, Brees, Manningx2, and Co. and I too don't believe that he deserves TOP 5 money but he's going to get a big contract regardless, that's just how the NFL is.

I honestly think the biggest offseason mistake has already been made, and that is the promotion of grandpa Dean Pees to Defensive Coordinator. It's gonna be bad folks.
        I will take Jay Cutler 100X out of 100 over Joe Flacco, and it isnt even close. That's absolutely asinine. Tony Romo and Matt Schaub are also much, MUCH better QBs then Flacco. Suggesting otherwise is absolutely ridiculous.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Big Dawg was worse than ERU. He thought everyone should be fired except for Kyle Boller, who for some reason he thought was a good quarterback.

Comment

• I still don't understand why/how those two supported Boller so damn much yet bag the hell outta Flacco.
            Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 02-20-2012, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Was it good?

Comment

• LMAO Tucker could be 20/20 this year but when playoff time comes you'd have to be nervous.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• BTW Cary Williams suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Wow what a game. I had full confidence in Flacco when we got the ball back in the end. He's developed into one the premier 2 minute drill QB's in the league.

Torrey....man that was unbelievable. Not only what he was going through but you have to know that he played that game on 0 hours sleep.

Ed Reed knocking people's heads off? Where the F did that come from? Even with the penalty I enjoyed every bit of it One of the most physical games I can remember from him in a long time.

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    BTW Cary Williams suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Yeah he's been shaky, especially a short routes or vs. quicker WR's. It's tough because you could say put Webb outside but he's one of our best blitzers and is the best nickel in the league so he's very valuable there. Wouldn't ruin my day if we let him walk at the end of the year to some team willing to overpay him.

Comment

• Good game guys. Seems like every time we play some sketchy **** goes down, unfortunately tonight what goes around came back around to bite us. Must be satisfying after 2007.

Also, Webb, Smith, and Yanda are beasts. That is all.

Comment

• No other defensive lineman in the NFL impacts the game like Haloti Ngata. He's such a monster. So much of what we were able to accomplish tonight pressure-wise came from him. What an animal.

Oddly enough, I felt confident in Flacco at the end too. I had faith he would lead them down the field for a score in that situation.
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            No other defensive lineman in the NFL impacts the game like Haloti Ngata. He's such a monster. So much of what we were able to accomplish tonight pressure-wise came from him. What an animal.

Oddly enough, I felt confident in Flacco at the end too. I had faith he would lead them down the field for a score in that situation.
                            Looks like the Mayans were right after all.

Comment

• This kinda got overlooked in the craziness of the game but I really liked what I saw from Bernard Pierce.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                                This kinda got overlooked in the craziness of the game but I really liked what I saw from Bernard Pierce.
                                As did I. He looked really good, actually.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information